3,2,1 ACTION

*hiii, sorry this one took awhile, (like two weeks 😬) I've just been super busy with school and all that crap so yeah, please don't hate me 😍

Bo's POV

I woke up to the sound of a notification from my phone. As I leaned over to get it, i couldn't help but notice that the leaves were changing outside my window. "One text message?" I said out loud, I unlocked my phone and checked what it said,

Producers- Hi Bo, this is Wendy texting to tell you that Page Bruster has gotten the part as your love interest!

Me- oh thank you, can't wait for the first shooting day!

REALLY. I mean I can't really say that I didn't expect this but I am surprised. I tapped out of my messages and started scrolling through Instagram. As I was scrolling through the gram, the guilt starts to set in, I wonder how bad Becca must feel. I cant imagine how horrible it feels to be 'second best'. A text pulls me out of my guilt induced trance, it's from Danny.

Danny- Heyyyy, so did you find out who got the part?

Me- Yeah, it's the girl I spilled coffee on :/

Danny- dang, I wonder how Becca feels

Me- yeah I've been thinking about her too

I look up at the ceiling then decide to get up and get ready. I was walking down the hallway and started thinking about Page. Ya know, she's really good at acting but not so good at communicating with others. Maybe I should introduce her and Dan sometime, at least they share that in common.

Page's POV

I GOT THE FUCKING PART. OMG, OMG, OMG. I seriously can't believe that I'm going to act in a movie, like AN ACTUAL MOVIE. when I first saw that text, my whole body froze. And now that it's actually happening? It's way more stressful then I imagined. The first official meeting to start shooting was about a week later. That morning I got up, did my makeup, got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair, and eat breakfast. "Sigh, I hope this goes well." I told myself, grabbing my phone and keys.

Me- heyyy I'm heading there now

Kenzie- AHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE BIG SCREEN

I hop in the car and start driving there. I put my car in park and take out the key. Bo, Bo Burnham, I've never really thought about how I'm going to have to actually act with him. Before auditions I hadn't really heard much about him. Actually, I didn't even know he existed. I start to feel the familiar feeling of butterflies in the bottom of my stomach. What if I don't do good and I'll have to move back in with my parents. What if I make a bunch of mistakes and get kicked out. I couldn't live with any of those, I would really have to prove myself.

After I get out of my car I pause one more time before opening the door. As I walked in the director walked right up to me. "Page, Hi!" She spoke before hugging me.

"We are so excited to be working with you."

"Haha, I'm really excited to be working!" We both chuckled at my horrible joke.
"Well I'll show you to our dressing rooms and then we'll introduce you to our cast." She stated. I followed her to the back of the building and she showed me where my dressing room
would be. Then we walked into the stage area. As I walked in I saw a directors chair, on chair labeled 'Bo' and one labeled 'Page' I gasped and walked over to my chair. I felt like royalty, I was sure this was better than I ever imagined. I looked over to see a few groups of people chatting.

There were three groups, one group of lighting people and sound management. One of all the writers, and one of the cast. I walked over to the cast and sheepishly said "Hi!" Three people turned around. One had beautiful platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was one of the girls that auditioned for my part, I hope she doesn't have bad blood. The second one was older, a women, maybe she had the part as a parent or teacher. The third person was also old, but a man, again probably as a parent or teacher. "Omg HII!" The blonde girl said, gesturing for me to shake her hand "Becca Wilson" she said shaking my hand.

"This is Emily Montes, part of Kathrine Kape and this fine man is Tom Smith, the part of Xander evergreen, so one of your dads." I shook both of their hands as the rest of the group joined in. "Oh um so my dads are gay?" I asked "yep, pretty cool right!"
Tom exclaimed. "Hey, Micheal Johnson, but you can call me Mich." he spoke, shaking my hand.

"I'm Spencer, and this is Winny Montgomery."

"Wow, I'll have to get used to this." I giggled, I looked to the right of the group and saw a VERY tall man walking towards the group.

He put his arm around Becca and said, "Bo, Bo Burnham, glad to be working with you." After we got to know each other the director called all of us over. "So this isn't the whole cast, I just needed the leads here to tell all of you the schedule. So we will start shooting on Tuesday so everyone please be here 2 hours before we start." She stated. The producer started,

"each day we will try to shoot 25 scenes each day so be prepared."

"Ok you all are allowed to leave, see y'all on Tuesday!" She said before turning away. "Ok well I guess see y'all later!" I exclaimed while walking out.

Bo's POV

I walked over to the group and introduced myself, "Bo, Bo Burnham, glad to be working with you." I spoke confidently. I noticed that I haven't really gotten to actually look at her. She was fairly tall, but still about 10 inches shorter than me. She had h/c hair and e/c eyes, she was curvy, but not overly curvy. She had a collard sweater on and some mom jeans on. It was getting a bit colder here so we all were a bit more covered up. After I realized I had been staring for a second to long, the producers words pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You all are allowed to leave."

"Well I guess see y'all later!" She said waving goodbye.

*hi, thank you all so much for reading!, um. Follow me on insta @edwardthefrog so yeah <3

1121 words