Be Afraid, Very Afraid

*hey guysss, I just want to thank y'all for 100 reads. I literally never thought that many people would check this out. So yeah, it's really not that big of a number but it's big in my heart, love y'all. THX FOR READING

 THX FOR READING

Bo's POV

"Your a dick." She said as she turned away. Normally those words would bounce off me like a bullet off a brick wall but it ....... Hurt? I don't know how to explain it. It felt like a stab in the stomach, kinda like I did something wrong.

Did I go too far? When I joked around with Becca like that and when she got upset, I didn't get that feeling. But messing with her? It was different, maybe it was because I had already spilled coffee on her and we didn't start off on the best terms, I felt bad. I don't know. Anyways, after about 5 or 6 hours of shooting, Page got a call right in the middle. "Oh shit." She said as she grabbed her phone when she was getting her hair and makeup touched up. She got up and picked up the phone.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but she seemed kinda..... frantic? I hope her mom wasn't dying or something but she seemed more annoyed and mad after that call. I mean, she was more of a annoying person to shoot with after that. Not to say she isn't always annoying all the time, but she was more I guess. As I was walking out of the building I felt my phone get a text.

Danny- hey honey

Me- hey babe whatcha need?

Danny- just wanted to know if your dressing up for Halloween?

Me- Idk probably not, I mean we're grown men.

Danny- well would you like to go to a costume party with me? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Me- I mean, if you dress up with me 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Danny- YAYYYYYY, ok I'm coming over to decide what we should be

Me-ok see ya later hottie

Danny- ok be there soon

Later after I got home, I walked in and there was a person sitting on my couch. "Hey! Your home." Danny said as he got up from the couch. "So have you been thinking about what we should be?" I asked. "Nope, I seriously have nothing."  He pouted "We better head over to party city soon then." I said putting my keys on the key holder.

"So you wanna be the big bad wolf and I'll be the grandma?" Danny asked as I was popping some popcorn. "Sure, that sounds fun... I wonder what Becca is being?" I whispered to myself. "Why, do you wanna be matching with your GIIIIRRRL FREEEEEIND." he taunted. "No, I was just wondering."
I said, crossing my arms like a toddler.
We both walked out into the parking lot and got into my car. "Let's play some SpOoKy music." Danny said as he connected his phone to the Bluetooth.

As we pulled in the Party City parking lot. I had a strange feeling. It was a good feeling, but strange nonetheless. We both got out of the car and walked in. "So scary or funny?" Danny asked holding up two grandma costumes. "Oh YeAh, DeFiNeTlY sCaRy." I said tauntingly. "Bro I'm literally a comedian, obviously funny, also you'd look hotter in the other one." I winked. "Bro that's gay." He said, I responded, "What's wrong with being gay, Huh?" "NOTHING." He scoffed and walked of to look at more accessories for our costumes.

Page's POV
"Oh shit." I said when picking up the phone to see who was calling. I cant do this today. "Why today?" I said to myself. "Hello?" I scoffed at the phone. "Look Page, can we talk? It's our 3 an-" he said as I cut him off. "Look I seriously cant do this anymore. This 'thing' you think we still have doesn't exist. Please stop contacting me." I snapped as I hung up. Why does he keep wanting to talk? The rest of the day was pretty normal except for the fact that I was, needless to say, Bitchy the rest of the shooting day.

After I got home I felt my phone get a text.

Kenz- Heyyy

Me- hi

Kenz- um what's wrong?

I knowingly rolled my eyes for the sheer fact that I knew she would know something was wrong.

Me- He keeps trying to reach out to me to talk

Kenz- no way, I SWEAR if he tries calling again he'll have to get through me first

Me- yeah, also today didn't start off well either, it's just been a all around shitty day

Kenz- welllllll would seeing your BFF help?

Me- mayyyybe

Kenz- ok well I'm coming over

Me- ok see ya

Not too soon after we got done texting, she arrived. "Ok so I got invited to this party..." she began. "What kind of party?" I asked intriguingly. "A costume party." She said nonchalantly. "Ummmm no." I rejected. "Aww come on." She said with a pouty face. "We could go as like a 'couple costume'." She continued "ugggggghhh, fine."
I gave in, rolling my eyes at her celebrating. I never really liked parties just because all of the ones I've been to have been like super boring or a lot of drunk people and I don't want to experience any of those things. "Ok well we'll need a costume." I stated. "Ok well here's a few I had in mind," she began "um, jack and Jill, Link and Zelda, Oo! Little red riding hood and the grandma?" She asked for approval. "Um yeah sure, little red riding hood it is."

"Ok so scary or funny?" Kenzie asked at Party city. "Um let's do scary." I stated, "aw come on, let's do funny." She begged with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine." I caved. "Yayyyy, this party is gonna be great!" She uttered. "And who knows, maybe you'll find love of something." Kenz finished. I don't know what it was but there was this, feeling, in the pit of stomach. It felt almost like, guilt. I didn't know what I was guilty for but there was also a familiar feeling of fear there too.

"I cant wait." I confessed

*sry the authors note was short on the last chapter but I really was tired of writing so yeah, next chapter or two are going to be a roller coaster so, strap in.

1076 words