Is it Fate?

*hiii, so just so you know, BO'S PERSONAL LIFE IS (mostly) MADE UP. So yeah, and thx for reading 😚

 So yeah, and thx for reading 😚

Bo's POV

"Oh my- I'm so sorry" I said as I went to go grab some napkins to help clean up the mess. I start trying wiping the coffee off her dress but ultimately making it worse.

"Look I'm reall-"

"ok thats enough, you've done enough." She said before pushing past me and heading to the bathroom. I get my phone out to text Danny what just happened.

Me- Danny, I just made a big mistake

Danny- what happened man?

Me- this girl bumped into me spilled her coffee all over herself

Danny- that sucks, try apologizing

Me- I did but I don't think she excepted it

Danny- well just hope she doesn't get the part, then you'll be fine

Me- I sure hope so, I gtg

Danny- ok cya l8r👋

I look up from my phone and start walking to the audition room. "Ok so I want you and Bo to do the 'fight' scene." the producer informs us as I walk into the room, I go to get my script and look up at the girl.      Oh no.     "Oh... you."  She said with a glare.
How could this happen, I had just spilled coffee on this girl and now I'm doing the fight scene with her?! God, how could this day get worse.

"I, uh I'm sorry again"

"you know each other?" The producer asked. " No, no we don't." She stated. "Ok.... Um start the scene."

"ok."  She started at the top at the page. "HOW COULD YOU, I thought you loved me, I thought you felt the same! But you just go run off with another girl. You betrayed me." She said that line beautifully like a professional. I mean I was impressed.

"Why are you so worked up, we were NEVER EVEN together."

"OK that's enough, your free to go.... I'm sorry, what's your name again?" The producer questioned. "Page, Page Bruster." She grabbed her bag and headed out. I Sat down and watched some more auditions and then I saw a familiar face, Becca walked in handed the director her resume. She started her monologue and then finished her song. She's not a horrible actress but definitely not anything special. After we did the scene she left and a few hours later they let me go home.

Page's POV

I just got home from the auditions, "why are all my lights out?"

SURPRISE!!

Dad, Kenzie, and ugh dads fiancé brook surprised me.