Hayami: The Rare Beauty 1

<<?? POV>>

"NOOO!!" I cry for the 100th time watching Jiraiya's death scene for like the 100th time. "Shut the fuck up!" my mother shouts from downstairs. "ERO SENNIN!!!!" I continue crying ignoring her until I hear heavy foot steps approaching my room.

The door slowly opened with a creak and at that moment I knew that I fucked up. My mother stood there in her night robe with a belt on her hand surrounded with demonic aura making me gulp.

"Uchida Sakuraba... how many times did I tell you to not to disturb my sleep?" my mother says whipping the belt on my bed making the bowl of my cheese popcorn fly up with the force and fall on the just washed white carpet.

"M-my cheese pop" "Shut up before I pop that empty airhead of yours." mum cuts me off. "Bu-but I was just mourning for a legend." I say. "He is just a fictional character for god sake!" my mum says.

"That's what makes him so fine." I say earning a flying sock from my mother. "Eww!! This smells like- Oh! Where did you find this from?" I say seeing my favorite sock which I lost it couple months ago.

"You are a grown up! You are 28 and yet crying over 5 foot fictional men! No wonder why you are still so single." mum says. "Love has no age or gender." I say going to wattpad to read a Levi x y/n since my mother mentioned him.

A plastic bucket is suddenly thrown on my head covering the spicy part of the fanfiction. "Go and bring water from the well." mum says. "Its 3 am! I am not going out in the dark to fetch water from that haunted well. Haven't you heard of all the haunted stories by the locals here?" I ask.

"Well you were the one who wanted to go to a village for vacation after watching "The Lost Village" instead of my Dubai." mum says. "But-" "Shut up and fetch water fast. I have to take a shit." mum says. "I- Yeah sure, but if something happens to me because of the three eyed pink frog monster then I am haunting you for life." I say taking the bucket and closing my fanfiction.

***** 

"Ha...ha...ha.... Did I just fall into the well?" I mentally ask myself after finding myself into a cramped place filled with utter darkness. I try to move but brush myself against something slimy making me disgusted.

I ty to open my eyes but couldn't as it was all slimy outside. I somehow manage to open my eyes after many tries. It was dark yet I could spot something pink. "Pink?...pink?... pi- shit didn't I just fall in the well so does this mean that the three eyed pink frog monster is real? Shittt!!" I freak out.

The pink frog monster suddenly start moving abit violently. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Its gonna eat me! Shit! Please!! Don't eat me!! I'm not tasty! I haven't bathe in a week since I came here neither have I brushed my teeth today!" I say and suddenly the frog monster disappears.

"Eh? Wha- HELPP!!" I try to scream as I feel my head being vacuumed below. "Nooo!!" I catch onto something like a thick rope but of no use as it too was being vacuumed along with me. "NOOOO!!!" I scream like a dying chicken as I am completely vacuumed.

I still don't stop screaming even after I was vacuumed into a larger room. "Haruno Sakura and Haruno Hayami." I hear a gruff voice and I quickly shut my loud voice hearing the voice of my favorite kunoichi, Haruno Sakura. I try to open my eyes but in vain, I couldn't. "Sakura and Hayami... beautiful names." I hear a woman's voice.

"Such beautiful girls we have been blessed with! Such beautiful pink hair they have." the male voice says petting my head. "Pink.... sir? Why do I have pink hair?" 

"They will grow up to be fine and beautiful kunoichis." the woman says. "Kunoichis? Female ninjas you mean?"   "Beautiful and powerful kunoichis with pink hair." the male says. "You don't have to boast about them taking after your pink hair." the female says.

"My delicate cute pink princesses! Otou chan loooves you!!" the man says rubbing his cheeks on my head.

"Pink hair? Kunoichi? Princess? S-sir? What kind of plot twist is this? I just fell into the well and woke up besides the three eyed pink frog monster and suddenly got vacuumed.... don't tell me I am the new three eyed pink frog monster!!" I mentally scream.