Hayami: The Rare Beauty 14

<<Hayami's P.O.V>>

<<Underlined Italics are the hidden parts; author's point of view>>

"This is my end..." I am standing in the front door of the Uchiha main house. "Should I knock or should I just stand here?" I debate with myself when "Sasuke!! Clean up your room!! Hayami chan must be coming- Where is this boy? Don't tell me he didn't return from last night!" I hear Mikoto sama. "Hasn't returned since last night?... Is he training?? There was one scene where kid Sasuke is shown training even at late night."

"Hayami chan must be coming any time now!" Mikoto sama suddenly opens the door, startling me. "Ohh! Hayami chan~~ We were talking about you just now." Mikoto sama says. Yes, I know and probably the whole Uchiha compound as well. Unlike her gentle and elegant aura she has quite a loud voice.

"Greetings Auntie Mikoto." I bow down. "No need to be so formal with me. Come inside." Mikoto sama welcomes me in. "Sasuke is currently outside training. I will go and call him." Mikoto sama says. "No! It's okay auntie!" I stop her. "You must have a lot of work left. I will go and check up on Sasuke." I volunteer.

"No need to take such trouble Hayami chan. You are our guest." Mikoto says. "But I insist!" I say. "If she wants to, then let her Mikoto." I hear Fugaku sama from inside. "I shall get going then. We will come before lunch." I say and head towards the port.

"I feel bad for making her do the errands." Mikoto says. "It's okay Mikoto, no need to feel bad. She volunteered herself." Fugaku says. "But still! She is a guest! She shouldn't be doing errands!" Mikoto says with hands positioned on her hips. "Do you really think she went to call Sasuke for lunch or to play with him?" Fugaku says confusing Mikoto. "She went there to observe him. She is currently being trained in taijutsu in the Hyuga house but has great interest in ninjutsu. Yesterday Sasuke's fireball jutsu really impressed her and she immediately requested him and her father to teach her some ninjutsu. I saw Hiashi buying dozens of books based on chakra, their natures, human body, and ninjutsu from the oldest to the newest volumes." Fugaku says, sipping his tea. "You have known her longer than me yet you still haven't figured her out, Mikoto?" Fugaku teases while still engrossed in his newspaper. "You know all these just because you attend the clan assembly where Hiashi san spills all the tea! I still know Hayami chan better than you, from her favorite color to her favorite Hyuga family member!" Mikoto says. "Now that you mentioned the assembly.... That Hiashi will once again brag about his daughter about how she has improved, or once again defeated Neji or about her sparking interest in ninjutsu." Fugaku sighs.

I reach the port to find Sasuke practicing the fireball jutsu. "Sas-" a fireball suddenly launched towards me, missing me by just a centimeter burning that one single strand of hair which I had been trying to fix since morning. I looked at Shisui, the one who launched that fireball towards me, too frozen like the rest.

"HaYaMi ChAn!! GoMeNe!!!!" Shisui freaks out. "I-It's okay-" "I aM sO sO sO sOrRy!!! I DiDn'T mEaN tO!!!!" Shisui cries anime tears. He is now in a dark corner with purple lines while crying anime tears.

"It's okay Shisui san." I say going next to him and patting his back. "I really am sorry Hayami chan.." he says looking at me with anime tears running down his face. "It was a mistake, an accident. No worries, nothing happened. I am fine!!" I assure him. After 5 minutes of asking for forgiveness Shisui san finally came out of his gloomy phase and back to his sunshine phase.

"Hello Hayami chan!!" Itachi san greets. "Hello Itachi san!! Hello Sasuke!! Are you teaching Sasuke the fireball jutsu?" I ask. "Shisui and I were returning from our morning training where we spotted Sasuke and decided to check up on him. Shisui then demonstrated his fireball jutsu which.... Shisui?" Itachi san looked behind me where Shisui san again sat in a dark corner with purple lines just right above him resulting us to sweat drop.