Hayami: The Rare Beauty 17

<<Author's P.O.V>>

"Hello Hayami chan!" Itachi enters the living room to see his best friend sitting in front of his father alongside his brother studying. "Welcome back Itachi san." Hayami welcomes him back. "How was the mission Itachi?" Fugaku asks his son. "I have already given the file to hokage sama." Itachi says.

"Uncle!" Hayami calls, making Fugaku sigh. "I can't help but sigh whenever Hayami calls me when tutoring her. She asks the craziest yet the most logical questions, her choice of words are more than enough to give me a stroke. This girl really scares me." Fugaku thinks while shifting his gaze to Hayami.

Itachi chuckles knowing what was going on in his father's mind, he too almost got strokes from Hayami's questions on multiple occasions in the past 3 years. "Yo! Welcome back!" Shisui rests his arm on top of Itachi's head.

"How come I didn't have a growth spurt like you?" Itachi asks Shisui who was already 180 cm at his age, unlike him who was stuck at 175 cm. "Fugaku sama looks like he is having a stroke." Shisui points out as Fugaku's face was priceless. They could see his soul leaving his body, returning back and leaving once again shortly after as he sat still trying to process the words said by Hayami.

Their eyes then fell on Hayami who was looking at Fugaku curiously waiting for her answer. "Good morning Itachi sama, Shisui san. Is Fugaku sama inside?" an Uchiha enters the scene. "Yes, he is right there." Shisui says. "Did Hayami sama ask something questionable again?" The Uchiha asks. By now everybody in the Uchiha clan was familiar with the pinkette, even the small children of the low branch knew who Hayami was Every time she comes to the Uchiha district she always gets sweets, candies and food for free no matter how early or how late it is. Every weekend they prepare a few candies of Hayami's liking to give it to her so it was safe to say that she was well liked and adored by the Uchihas.

"Hello Tala san!!" Hayami waves at the Uchiha. "Hello Hayami sama~" Tala too waves back at hayami a bit way too energetically making Itachi and Shisui sweat drop. "Fugaku sama looks busy. I shall come some other time." Tala says and goes.

"He didn't have any work did he? He just came to see her." Itachi sweat drops. "Shisui?" Itachi questions as Shisui went towards Hayami with his hands up in the air. He was looking like a black cat. He had black paws, black cat ears, mouth, black tail and a snout with a red collar around his neck and a bell.

He jumped right behind Hayami and picked her up. "Shisui san!!!" Hayami yelps in surprise. "Shisui san!!!" Shisui imitates her. "Where is my hello huh? You didn't even bait an eye on me." Shisui says. "You are looking like that street cat whom I bought a red collar for, y'know." Hayami says.

"Huh? Which-" the picture of the grumpy, spiky-haired black street cat which totally despises Shisui and has bitten him on several occasions without any reasons resulting in him to get rabies injection thrice in a month comes into his mind.

"Itachi san!" Hayami jumps to Itachi's arms and gets down leaving Shisui as pale as a paper. Hayami looks back at Fugaku whose soul is constantly entering and leaving his body. "You are studying alone today. Where is Sasuke?" Itachi asks. "He has gone to visit Hanabi and hahaoya along with Auntie." Hayami answers. "I see." Itachi says.

"Shisui san? Shisui san! Shisui san?" Hayami pulls Shisui's sleeve trying to bring him back to reality. After many tries Shisui comes back to reality and looks down at Hayami. The height difference was really great with Shisui being 180 and Hayami being 138 cm. Both of them always pull a muscle or two when looking at each other.

"Let's wrap your tuition here shall we?" Itachi suggests but no reaction from Fugaku who had a loading mark on the top of his head. "I will take that as a yes. "Let's go out Hayami chan, you must have been studying since morning." Itachi saves his father taking Hayami out with Shisui following.