Hayami: The Rare Beauty 7

<<Hayami P.O.V>>

-_-       -_-     -_-     -_-

"Oh!! Great!!! I am now the foster daughter of the Hyuga head!! Wowww!!" I say with no excitement in slowmo as I am in my futon in my new house. Hiashi old man decided to adopt me to which I was about to knock him out again but Hizashi angel sama suggested that the Hyuga clan could foster me instead as my parents are still alive and he was sure of it that my parents would never give me up. But Hiashi still sticks to adopting me as he doesn't trust that my parents because they are civilians and envy the Hyugas (Ugh! Rude!). 

*****

I wake up early next morning as Natsu san wake me up and dresses me up. "Ohayo! Hayami sama!" Natsu san greets. "Ohayo Natsu san." I greet back still half asleep. "Lets go out for breakfast. Hiashi sama, Hitomi sama and Hinata sama too will be present." Natsu san says.

I go outside to meet a beautiful woman with black hair and lavender eyes. "She's so beautiful~" I couldn't help but just stare and admire her beauty until a shiny bowl started moving on the counter of the kitchen.

The woman puts a stool and the shiny bowl stands up on it revealing the ugliest bowl cut yet the most precious and cutest face ever. "Ohayo Hayami chan!" the woman says sweetly. "O-Ohayo.." I bow down not knowing what to do.

"Come here Hayami chan. Let me introduce you to my daughter, Hinata." Hitomi sama takes me towards Hinata who is blushing and fiddling with her fingers. "K-Konichiwa... Hayami chan." Hinata says shyly shooting arrows of cupid in my heart.

"Konichiwa Hinata chan!" I reply back brightly making her blush more. "Hayami chan will be living with us from now onwards. She is a family now." Hitomi says. "Hinata chan! Lets be bestfriends!" I say catching Hinata's soft, small hands making her blush and nod.

We are currently having breakfast and that damn Hiashi went to the Hokage to find a way to adopt me. I mean its not necessary to adopt me ya'know. Keeping me hostage in your Hyuga compound is already too much but whatever at least I didn't have to see his face from early in the morning.

"Hinata! Why don't you tour Hayami chan the Hyuga compound?" Hitomi sama says making Hinata nod. "Lets go Hayami chan." Hinata says catching my hand as we exit the main house. Hinata tours me the whole Hyuga compound and need to say its extremely elegant and beautiful.

"And lastly this is my uncle's house." Hinata says and knocks on the door to which a maid opens. "Hinata sama! Hayami sama!" the maid bows and welcomes us in. "Neji nii..." Hinata says as we spot MINI NEJI!!!

My face brightens up seeing real life mini Neji. "Hinata sama! O- Hayami sama ohayo!" he bows to us and we do the same. "He's soooo cute!!!!" I squeal mentally. "Why are you so cute? This much cuteness should be illegal!" I unknowingly say it out loud making Neji blush.

"Thank you for the compliment Hayami sama." Neji blushes. "Huh? Did I say it out loud?" I ask to which Hinata giggles and nod making me red. "Hayami sama too is very cute." Neji says still red and cupid once more shoots its arrows to me melting my heart. 

"Neji? Who are you- Ah! Hinata sama! Hayami sama." Angel uncle bows to which we bow in return. "This early in the morning? Is something wrong?" Hizashi sama asks. "N-No. Thank you for the concern. Kaa sama told me to tour Hayami chan around the compound." Hinata says.

"Please come in." they welcome us in. "Let me introduce myself formally. I am Hyuga Hizashi and this is my son Hyuga Neji." Hizashi sama introduces. "Its a pleasure to meet you Hizashi sama, Neji sama." I bow.

"Please don't refer us as sama, Hayami sama. Now you too are the part of the Hyuga main branch. It would be too unruly." Hizashi sama says. Not knowing how to reply I just nodded. "Its late, kaa sama must be worried." Hinata says. "Neji, escort them back home." Hizashi sama says to which Neji obeys.

"We are back!" Hinata and I say. "Welcome back! Oh! Neji! You too came!" Hitomi sama greets. "Yes, greetings Hitomi sama." Neji greets. "No need to be so formal with me when we are alone. You too are my child Neji." Hitomi sama says. 

"She's sooo kind..... unlike her husband"

"Would you like to come in Neji?" Hitomi sama offers. "Father would be worried if I don't return soon. Please forgive me." Neji says. "You are a kind child." Hitomi sama gently pets Neji's head smiling. "I shall now take my leave." Neji says. "Goodbye Neji nii!" Hinata and I send him off and follow Hitomi sama inside.  

*****

After three days of staying in the Hyuga compound I pay a visit to my parents and Sakura making them overjoy. I have one lavender eye and other green eye which confused and fascinated Sakura at the same time.

I almost bursted into tears when I saw Sakura, she looks way too adorable than needed. I missed her soo much. "Looks like Hayami chan didn't miss us." Tou chan says. I quickly jump into his arms making him let out a laugh as he puts me above in the air. "Tou chan! Sakura too!" Sakura too runs in tou chan's arms giggling as we play with tou chan.

After having a lot of fun, the party pooper Lord Hiashi came to pick me up. "Couldn't uncle come instead?" I mumble which thankfully no one heard. "He looks scary Hayami chan. Are you okay there?" Sakura whispers.

"We wish to speak to you Mr. and Mrs. Haruno." Hiashi says. "Hayami chan! Sakura chan! Why don't we play inside the room?" Akio nee says and we obediently follow her.

*****

At the end that damn Hiashi won. He officially adopted me as his daughter, in order to adopt me he took full responsibility of Sakura's admission, studies, academy, supplies along with Akio nee's. My parents still weren't ready to give me to them no matter what the Hyugas gave them but sandaime took Hiashi's side. I do get to meet my parents 2 times a month which is too less but still I am content with it as I quickly befriended Natsu san, Hizashi sama, Neji, Hyuga servants and a cute Hyuga elder couple. I am now officially the part of the Hyugas. First of all it started great but soon it turned into the worst nightmare possible.

The rigid training was energy draining. Thankfully the Hyuga elder couple whom I befriended don't put much pressure on me and Hinata and have alot of patience while teaching us completely opposite to Hiashi sama was strict to both me and Hinata, Hinata and I both train hard everyday trying to reach her father's expectations. Hinata's fragile body puts a limit to her training yet she trains harder everyday which gave me motivation to train harder each day too and become strong enough to protect my loved ones which includes my 4 sisters, Sakura ane, Akio nee, Hinata and Hanabi in the future.