Hayami: The Rare Beauty 22

Hayami reaches the training grounds around 9:50. Kane was taking a nap on the branch of the tree whereas Hiroshi stood on the other branch resting his back on the tree. Hayami stood down on the ground resting on the trunk of the tree as they waited for their teacher.

20 minutes passed with no sign, 50 minutes passed still no sign, 2 hours passed yet no sign.

Hiroshi and Hayami stood where they were patiently waiting for their teacher whereas Kanae was still busy dreaming. "Hmm... ahhh... yes! Yes! Mhhhmm." Kane drools in his sleep for the 100th time. "Hmmm.. Ahh~" "OII!!!!" Hiroshi kicks Kane, causing him to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"Owww!! What was that for??" Kane whines. Hiroshi was practically red embarrassed with smoke steaming out of his face. "Get a room will ya? What are you dreaming about in such broad daylight? We have a young lass with us as well!" Hiroshi punches Kane's head.

"Oww! Stop hitting me will ya?" Kane says, rubbing his head. "Plus what's wrong about dreaming about bbq? And what does it matter whether we are dreaming about bbq in front of a minor?" Kane says.

"You...you were dreaming about what?" Hiroshi asks with a dumb look. "Bbq" Kane replies innocently. "Hentai! Hentai! Hentai!!" The black crow passes in the white background leaving black dots behind him and a chibi Hayami who had a deadpan look on her face as the orange hair neatly swept on the left side of Hiroshi fell down on his face.

"What were you thinking about Hiroshi kun~?" Kane asks with a smug face making Kane red. "How can you dream about food when we have been waiting for our sensei for the last 3 hours!!!" Hiroshi suddenly grew two horns and a tail with his eyes red while pulling Kane's cheeks in a ruthless way ignoring the wails of Kane.

But it soon is interrupted by a loud growl gaining everybody's attention. In no time they figured out the source of the growl and it was Hiroshi's stomach. Kane smirks at the embarrassed Hiroishi. "We all are hungry and sensei hasn't arrived yet. We all should go and eat." Kane says.

"I'm in as long as I'm not paying." Hayami says. "Alright! Let's go then! Hayami chan will be our excuse as she is still a growing child and her meals shouldn't be skipped. I know the shortcut to the BBQ and Hiroishi will pay." Kane says.

"I'm in." Hayami says. "Why am I paying?" Hiroishi asks. "Because you are the oldest. And according to tradition the oldest always pay for the lunch." Kane says. "If you don't want to come then it's fine with us. We don't mind only your wallet accompanying us." Hayami says. "Golden words~" Kane says with an artistic pose.

"Lead the way." Hiroishi kicks Kane forward. "Ah-" Kane rolls forward down the slope and Hiroishi and Hayami casually follow him down. "Y-your shortcut is even shorter than mine Hiroishi kun... w-we reached." Kane says giving them a weak thumbs up after rolling right in front of the restaurant.

The three enter the restaurant and take their seats. Kane was quick to order the whole menu and in no time the food was brought. The three start their meal in silence. "Didn't sensei say that we needed to be there in the training grounds by 10? It's already 2." Hiroishi says.

"Who cares. We are enjoying ourselves whereas he must be enjoying himself somewhere else. If this is the training we are receiving then I am willing to train 24/7 without any complaints." Kane says stuffing his face with food.

"What are you thinking about? You look spaced out." Hirioishi says turning to Hayami who was blankly staring at the table while chewing the piece of meat absentmindedly. "I am sensing Tadashi sensei's chakra nearby." Hayami says. "He's here?" Both Hiroshi and Kane perk up with a surprised tone.

"Chew your food first then speak. Can't you?" Hiroshi gives an annoyed side eye glance to Kane who spoke up with his mouth full of meat. "Can you lead us to where he is?" Hiroshi asks. "Wait!! Let's finish these first!!" Kane whines tugging onto Hayami and Hiroshi like a child, causing Hiroshi to sigh.