Hayami: The Rare beauty 8

<<Hayami's POV>>

I skip happily while catching Hitomi sama's hand as I return back from visiting my parents. My mother and Hitomi sama got along quite well, we both visit them whenever we are free. Its been almost a year since I have been the part of the Hyuga family. Sakura, I and Hinata have recently joined the academy and are in the same class.

I stop on my tracks and look at the swing where a blonde kids is sitting all alone. "Hayami chan? What's the matter?" Hitomi sama asks and follows my gaze. "Lets go from here Hayami chan." Hitomi sama says noticing Naruto.

"You too hate him like others?" I ask as we enter a teahouse. "I don't hate him dear. How can I hate someone I don't know?" Hitomi sama says as we take a table. "If so then can I befriend him?" I ask. "The poor boy is always accused of many things. Your friendship with him might complicate more things for him." Hitomi says. "But he looked so lonely..." I say.

"You can befriend whoever you want as long as their intention is pure. But your oyaji (old man) won't be too fond of your friendship with the boy." Hitomi says making my eyes wide. "H-how did you?" I ask making Hitomi chuckle.

In the past six months I have built a strong relation with everyone especially Hizashi sama. I vent out all my frustration and anger on him by bad mouthing about Hiashi sama whom I call oyaji when I'm with Hizashi sama.

"Don't worry I won't say this to your oyaji. Be careful not to talk too loudly about him with brother Hizashi or both of you will get into trouble." Hitomi sama says making me nod. Hitomi sama orders Dango for us along with tea for her. The table behind us too orders the same thing.

Suddenly curious I stand up to look over the wood separating our table to meet a pair of black onyx eyes. We just stared at each other, none of us blinking. "Are you following me?" the boy asks. "Who are you talking to- Oh?" I hear a male voice who was resting his back on the wood.

"Do you know her?" another male voice asks. "She must be one of the annoying crazy fangirls who is following me-" "Excuse me?" I ask offended. "Who do you think you- I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURSS!" I say. "See! I told y-" "Not you duckbutt! I am a big fan of yours! Can I get an autograph?" I ask totally ignoring the duckbutt and moving the the handsome young man.   

"M-me?" he asks. "YES!! YOUU!! I am a huge fan of yours. Uchiha Shisui The Body Flicker!!" I say. "Umm... thank you... I guess?" Shisui says. "And you! Your are the Uchiha child prodigy Uchiha Itachi! Nice to meet you!" I bow. 

"Nice to meet you as well." he bows. "You!... You look like that one girl!" the arrogant boy says but I just ignore him while fangirling and conversing with Shisui. "Who the hell are you?" I ask annoyed remembering that he called me one of his annoying and crazy fangirl.

"Am I dreaming? She doesn't know your little brother Itachi. Plus she is my fan instead." Shisui says. "Hold up! I have seen you somewhere...." I say. "YES! THE BOY WHO NAMES MY NIECE SALAD!" 

"Hey! I have a question. Would you name your daughter Sarada?" I ask. "Sarada? Who would name their daughter salad?" Sasuke asks. "Okay! So back to the main topic. How did you learn the body flicking?" I ask turning back to Shisui.

"YOU! YOU ARE-" "Shut up! I am talking to a celebrity can't you see? Yes, please continue." I say turning back to Shisui making them sweat drop. "Boys- Huh? Haruno chan? Is that you?" I hear a feminine voice gaining my attention.

I turn around to meet a beautiful raven hair woman who look really similar to Sasuke. I immediately identify her as Uchiha Mikoto. "Yes! That definitely is you! You have grown soo much." Mikoto sama softly pinches my cheeks.

"Do you know her auntie?" Shisui asks. "Yes! I and Itachi met Haruno chan back in the hospital when Sasuke was a child." Mikoto sama says. "Ah!" Itachi says remembering the incident. "You have grown so well- Haruno chan!? Your eyes?  Is something wrong? Are you sick?" Mikoto asks worried.

"She isn't Haruno kaa san!" Sasuke says. "She is from my class and she is not a Haruno." Sasuke says. "Hayami chan! lets- Mikoto..." Hitomi sama enters the scene. "Ah~ Hitomi!" Mikoto says. "Konichiwa Hitomi sama." the three boys greet.

"Hahaoya!" I go to Hitomi sama. I have just recently started calling her hahaoya as now she is my mother. "Hahaoya? I did hear that you adopted a child but I didn't know it was Haruno chan...." Mikoto says.

"Ahh... yes.. Hayami chan and Hinata chan mostly stay inside the compound so many people don't know." Hitomi sama says. "Its been quite a while Hitomi. Why don't we walk home together, my son and your daughters are in the same class. they can get to know each other more on the way." Mikoto says making Hitomi agree.

"If Hayami chan is here then where is her elder twin?" Mikoto asks. "You have a twin sister Hayami chan?" Shisui asks making me nod. "No wonder why there are 2 similar looking girls with pink hairs in the class." Sasuke says.

"Sakura chan is in her home with Haruno san and Mebuki san." Hitomi sama says. "If Kizashi san and Mebuki san are still well then why did Hiashi sama adopt Hayami chan?" Hitomi asks sparking the interest of the boys.

"Hayami chan has inherited and awakened the Byakugan." Hitomi sama says. "How is that possible? Is it her left eye?" Mikoto asks making Hitomi sama nod. "Its a long and tragic story... I shall share it some other day." Hitomi sama sighs remembering the night she heard of the horrifying incident.

"Now! We shall get going! Hinata chan must be getting lonely without Hayami chan." Hitomi sama says and we separate ways. "Did you have fun today Hayami chan?" Hitomi sama asks making me nod while smiling as we reach near the compound.