Hayami: The Rare Beauty 12

<<Hayami's P.O.V>>

It has been a year since I have been here in the Hyuga household. Every day is fun yet exhausting. Hinata, I and Neji-san train together daily, Neji-san and I practice together a little longer than the training period. He gives me tips here and there which are extremely helpful.

Sakura, Ino and I have become best friends. Ino introduced both Sakura and I to her friend group, we always play together whenever we are free. Everything here is going smoothly, I celebrated my 4th birthday right here in Hyuga compound. And let me tell you... it wasn't just any birthday, it was a whole damn festival! The decoration, dresses, cake, food everything was a chef's kiss.

This was the first time I celebrated my birthday without Sakura. I got to meet them in the daytime but celebrated it at the Hyuga mansion at night. I was dressed in a dark pink kimono with sakura pattern with my hair done in a neat traditional bun with rosebud cherry tugged on my hair. I felt like a total princess, it was like something straight out of Disney..... But it was a bit overboard I need to say that. They didn't really have to spend that much money on me, just 4 cupcakes with candy, chocolate chips, ganache, buttercup toppings with a candle on top would be enough to bring me to tears.

<<End of Hayami's P.O.V>>

<<March 21st>>

(I changed Hayami's and Sakura's birthday as according to Hanakomon rosebud cherry is the birth flower for ones born on 21st March which matches Sakura's name and Hayami's hair and personality)

"Shh..." "A little here." "Slowly anata. You will wake her up." "This is really fun." "I-I agree. Hayami chan will be happy." Hayami is brought out of her dreamland by the whispers and mumbling around her. She sleepily moves in her warm bed, freezing the rest around her.

"Is she awake?" "Looks like that." "Mhmm... who is there?" Hayami asks sleepily, rubbing her eyes and stretching before sitting up in her bed. "Who-" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMI CHAN/ SAMA!" everybody shouts startling Hayami making her now wide awake.

"H-huh?" Hayami looks around to see Hinata, Neji, Natsu, Hizashi, Hiashi and Goya standing around her bed. "Happy birthday?" Hayami questions and looks at the calendar to see its March 21.

"Happy birthday Hayami chan!" Hinata cheerfully wishes Hayami catching her hand. "Happy birthday hayami sama." Neji wishes. "Arigatou Hinata, Neji san." Hayami thanks. "Happy birthday Hayami chan. Many! Many! Happy returns of the day!!" Hitomi embraces Hayami tightly. "Happy birthday Hayami sama. May all your wishes come true." Hizashi wishes.

"May God bless you on this special day." Hiashi says. "May your future be filled with progress and development." Hyuga head says. "For the Hyuga name not to be tainted and maintain your reputation. Yeah, I heard your inner goya sama. I get it." Hayami deadpans from inside. "Thank you chichioya, Hyuga choro (elder)." Hayami bows down.

*****

Hayami happily skips towards her home just to meet the door with a huge lock. "Did they go out with Sakura ane?" Hayami wonders. "Okay... now I am feeling a little left out." Hayami stares at the huge lock wondering where her parents went for quite a while until she is lifted up into the air.

"Happy Birthday Hayami chan!!" Hayami thought she was getting kidnapped until she heard her parents and Sakura's voice. "Thank you kaa chan! Tou chan! Happy birthday Sakura ane!" Hayami wishes while getting down and taking Sakura into a life squeezing hug. "Happy birthday to you as well imoutu chan." Sakura wishes back despite the lack of oxygen.

"Look! How much our little girls have grown up!! All beautiful and charming, already 4!! It was just like yesterday when I first held them in my arms at the hospital." Mebuki cries anime tears. "It was just like yesterday when I used to carry them around the village with Sakura hiding in my sleeves and Hayami randomly pulling stranger's sleeves just to get compliments from them." Kizashi says. "H-He knew about it?" Hayami sweat drops as her parents are busy crying anime tears while clenching on the corner of their handkerchief.