Hayami: The Rare Beauty 11

<<Hayami's P.O.V>>

Turquoise eyes and platinum blonde eyes. "Hey! Are you okay! Here, let me help you." she forwards her hand which I accept. "You... you look really similar to somebody.." she studies my features. "You must be talking about Sakura. Another pinkette like me with green eyes" I say. "Yes! The pinkette! So her name is Sakura!" Ino says.

"Have you seen her? I am searching for her." I say. "So am I! Let's go together!" Ino says. "But why are you searching for Sakura?" Ino asks as we are searching for Sakura. "She is my elder twin." I say. "No wonder why you look so similar!" Ino says. "By the way, I am Hyuga Hayami. I am sorry for bumping into you earlier, I clearly wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." I say.

"Hyuga Hayami.... Hyuga Hayami!! The adopted daughter of the Hyuga clan!! So is this your Byakugan eye?" Ino asks. "See! See! There is the forehead girl!!" we hear from a distance. We then go towards that direction to see a group of girls ganging up on somebody. "Why are you keeping your hair that way? You look disgusting like a ghost." another girl says. "Your forehead is as huge as a chalkboard!" another girl says.

"Wait! This scene!!" I quickly rush to them to see Sakura cornered by them. "P-Please don't say that...'' Sakura says in a quiet voice. "What did you say forehead?" the girl asks but I quickly stand in front of Sakura. "Look! Another pinky!" the girl on the left says.

"Aren't you the girl who sits between my Sasuke kun and that blonde freak?" the girl in the middle asks. "You two look quite similar. I wonder if you too have a chalkboard-like forehead like this forehead girl." the girl on the left says as I have fringes hiding my forehead . "Let's test it out." the girl in the middle comes forward. She forwards her hand which I slap it away.

"You-" "Stay away!" Ino comes besides me. "And who do you think you are to order us around?" the girl in the middle asks. "And who do you think you are to do as you please? Ganging up on Sakura like this?" Ino says. "We can do whatever we like! It's none of your business. Now move away." The middle girl shoves Ino but Ino shoves her back, resulting in the girl to stumble back and fall. "Tch, what a fragile little girl. Can't even handle a small nudge from a girl a year younger than her." Ino says.

"You! What are you all looking at? Help me up!" the girl orders her minions. They do as she says and helps her up. The girls share a look and nod. They suddenly lunge towards us but I stand forward in my fighting stance halting them mid way. "Try me." I say.

"H-ha! Look who- You are just a puny brat. We won't waste our time on somebody like you." the girl says and heads back with her minions following her. "Are you okay?" Ino helps Sakura up. "Yes, th-thank you." Sakura stutters.

"Thank you for your support, Ino." I say. "No problem! Wait- How did you know my name? I haven't introduced myself yet." Ino says. "Oh crap!" "We are in the same class, I am two benches behind you!" I cover up. "I see! I never noticed it. Maybe because I was absent for quite a while." Ino says.

"Hayami chan?" Sakura calls confused. "Ane! She is Yamanaka Ino. She is in our class. She is a bench behind you in the middle row." I introduce Ino to Sakura. "Yes, now how long are you planning to sit on the floor! Stand up!" Ino helps Sakura up. "T-Thank you.." Sakura says timidly. "God! Is she really the same Sakura I watched in classic Naruto and Naruto Shippuden while growing up?"

*****

"Yo! Hayami!" Ino skips towards me during the free period. "Yo! Ino!" I greet her back. "Where is Sakura? I haven't seen her since lunch." Ino says. "Neither have I." I say as I haven't seen Sakura since the third period. "Let's go look for her or she might be bullied again." Ino says and we go on a search for Sakura.