Hayami: The Rare Beauty 32

"na na na

 na na

na na na na

na na na

na na na

YEAGER!!!"

.

..

...

....

.....

"What?"

*****

"Only if she actually trained...."
"KYAAAAA!!! HAYAMI!!" the Ino-Shika-Cho sighs in relief as it was only their Hayami. They were watching Sakura trying to defend Naruto and Sasuke from the Sound ninja.

"What are you doing here?" they asks. "Just ya'know. Killing time." Hayami says. "Killing time? Gurl- Do you where we are and why we are here?" Ino says. "Yea, we're in the forest museum as Kane likes to call it to kill people and steal their scrolls." Hayami says.

"We are here to give exam. That's the correct and..... more suitable answer." Shikamaru says. "Yea the same thing. Killing people=passing exams." Hayami says making them sweat drop.

"Aren't you getting way too comfortable with the idea of........." Choji trails off. "Of? Poisoning people? Cutting them in half? Smashing their head?" Hayami asks.

"Poisoning is more of Kane kun's thing and I suck at using weapons, it's more of Hiroshi kun's thing. Did I mention that he has a super cool huge ass long katana with goes zig-zag?" Hayami says.

".............By any chance did you........ you know.......... smash their head?" Shikamaru asks. "Taijutsu is my only talent. And yeah! We already passed." Hayami says.

 "Wha-" as Shikamaru and Choji were trying to make out things and communicate with Hayami when Ino suddenly stepped out of her hiding place to defend Sakura.

"That girl always had a soft spot for my sister. She just refused to admit it." Hayami says as she sees Ino defending Sakura. "Where are ya going now?" she asks as Shikamaru stood up from his place. "I can't let a girl do all the fighting now can I?" he says and steps in in the battlefield.

"Uhhhh....... what should I do now?" Hayami questions herself while awkwardly sitting behind the bushes watching the Ino-Shika-Cho trio.

Her eyes then falls on her twin who looked in a pretty bad condition. Despite being well aware of her own twin sister's hatred towards her and jealousy of her success and privilege. Sakura still was the sister with whom she came into the world with. 

"Hi!" Sakura let out a loud shirek when Hayami suddenly came right infront of her face smiling waving her hand to her. 

"Ha-Hayami..." Sakura trails off. She examines her twin sister from whom she had strayed away in the past few years, whom she deemed to be weak and useless just to comfort herself standing completely fine with no dirt on her clothes or no signs of injuries. 

Saying that she was embarrassed was an understatement, she now understood what being a shinobi meant as she saw how Lee fought with the Sound ninjas or how Sasuke and Naruto defended her and how the Ino-Shika-Cho were fighting to keep her safe.

"You.... cut quite a chunk......" Hayami says noticing Sakura's long hair on the floor. "I-I guess so..... but its okay. It was hindering me anyways." Sakura says. "I personally liked the long hair. It was really pretty." Hayami says picking up the strands from the ground.

"I have no time to be pretty, Hayami. Its time for me to be strong and a reliable ninja to contribute to the village." Sakura says.

"Eh-"