Hayami: The Rare Beauty 23

The trio hung out the whole day having fun. "The sun sets in a few minutes. Looks like we part here." Kane says as they went back to the fields to get their backpacks. "HIYA! FOLKS!" Tadashi appears behind them out of nowhere, startling them.

"Sorry guys I was a little late-" "LITTLE?" the trio interrupts him. "Okay a bit more than a little late." Tadashi says as the trio glares at him. "Today is our first day as a team and we have training to do. Let's start shall we?" Tadashi says. "But the sun has already set, in no time everything will go pitch black. We won't be able to see anything." Hiroshi says.

"Well that's exactly what I want." Tadashi says surprising the trio. "There are many difficult situations that a ninja has to face. One of them being utter darkness, in missions such as spying, assassination the shinobis have to be quick on their feet, move in the dark without letting the target know of their presence. Our first training mainly focuses on that. In a matter of seconds it's gonna be pitch black. For today's training I am your target, you have to capture me." Tadashi says, making the trio nod.

"Yes, and one more thing. Come towards me with a killing intent. Don't hesitate because I won't." Tadashi says, shocking the trio. "Your time starts when the darkness consumes this forest and your time ends when the first ray of light enters the forest. Understand?" Tadashi says and the trio just nods.

They wait until it's pitch black standing there, not even moving an inch from their places. Once the traces of the sun completely vanished, the trio too vanished in a blink of an eye without leaving any traces.

They all hid in their respective places whereas Tadashi stood right there in the middle of the ground. It was pin drop silence, not even the slightest of the sound could be heard. Tadashi stood still patiently until Hiroshi attacked him from his left which Tadashi easily dodged just to be greeted by Kane attacking him from the right and once again he easily dodged. Hayami attacked him from the top and he again dodged that with ease. Every movement of the trio was as silent as the grave yet Tadashi managed to dodge all of them.

At last the trio attacked him together from different sides with their kunai but Tadashi jumped high in the air resulting in the three's kunais clashing. Tadashi landed perfectly on the three kunais. The trio quickly retreated, causing Tadashi to land on the ground.

All three of them attacked him one by one not giving him a break yet Tadashi managed to dodge all the attacks easily. Like Tadashi instructed them, they were attacking him with full killing intent. 10 hours had passed yet no one was capable of capturing Tadashi. They managed to give minor injuries to Tadashi here and there but nothing more than that.

The trio retreat to their hiding spot. "None of us have captured him yet. There was no such chapter or program in the manga or the anime. Hell there were no such characters as Tadashi, Hiroshi, Kane and Hayami to begin with!!" Hayami's head is a mess.

"Think Hayami! Think of a way!!" Hayami uses more force on her mind. "Hey! Remember! Your name was Uchida Sakuraba?" Inner hayami pops out of nowhere which hayami tries to ignore. "Remember the time in elementary school when you had to give a speech and you fell on the stairs in front of everybody and embarrassed you started crying and almost shit yourself? Or how you vomited all over the popular mean girl's blonde head and got bullied for the whole middle school or how you called your homeroom teacher mom and how your first meeting with him went? What was his name again? Ak-" Hayami banged her head on the tree before inner Hayami could embarrass her even more with more embarrassing incidents from her past life. Her birth name already was one fatal blow to her.

"What was that?" Tadashi, Hiroshi and Kane wonder as the bang was way too loud than needed. "Great! Another embarrassment added to the list." Hayami thinks as she rubs her head. "The only team test shown in the show was team 7's. The main motive of the test was to make them understand about each other's values and about teamwork-TEAMWORK!! Don't tell me this sensei too is testing our teamwork like how Kakashi did." Hayami realizes.