Hayami: The Rare Beauty 3

<<Hayami's POV>>

The nine tails attack went as per the original timeline causing great destruction in the village. Many made it safely to the safety room but some didn't. 20 youths, 12 chunins, 4 jonin and one anbu didn't make it along with Minato and Kushina.

"Obito!! Go to hell!!" I cry. I know the guy just wants Rin but she ain't here dude! Madara said Rinnegan not Rin again!

"M-my poor Naru~~" I sniff as we return from the hospital checking Sakura as she panicked from the loud noises and fallen building. My eyes fall on two dark hair mother-son looking at the babies through the glass panel.

"Mikoto! Mikoto! My honey! Sweetie! Adopt Naruto!! Please!!" I cry gaining Mikoto and Itachi's attention making them turn and look at me. "Kizashi san! Mebuki san!" Mikoto says coming towards us. My father too is a ninja so its no surprise that they know him.

"I heard that you had twins but couldn't come to meet them as I myself was expecting." Mikoto says. "No worries Mikoto san." Kizashi says. "Hello there!" Mikoto says to us and Itachi stares at us. Sakura being the shy child she was hides in kaa chan's sleeves.

As I was about to forward my hand to the beauty I and stopped midway by the stare of the little Uchiha prodigy. "Shit! Don't look at me! Don't look at me. I just cried and am looking ugly! I can't look ugly infront of one of my top husbandos!" I hide in tou chan's sleeves confusing them.

"Eh? She is quite a bright child but today I don't know what happened." tou chan says making Mikoto giggle. "Its okay, kids are shy. What are their names?" Mikoto says. "This is the older twin Sakura and the younger twin Hayami." kaa chan says.

"Hello Hayami chan! Sakura chan! This is my elder son Itachi and younger son Sasuke. Sasuke is of your age so please treat him kindly when you grow up." Mikoto says. "Auntie you should be saying this to the duckbutt. He almost chidori my sister in the future. I don't give a F about him but considering he is the trash father of my lovely niece Sarada I will be generous enough to spare an eye on him."

"Yo! The man who named my niece salad out of everything in the world. All I wanna say you is Fuck you!" my short hello came as baby noise to them making them aw. "Hehe I know I am cute." I smile like Shin chan.

*****

"Aunty! Uncle!" Akio nee, our neighbor with long black hair and brown eyes says. "Hello Akio!" my parents greet him. "I was planning to take Sakura chan and Hayami chan for a small walk near the lake as I heard they were terrified but Sakura chan seems to be asleep." Akio says pouting.

"Hayami chan is awake. You can take her she will be more than happy." kaa chan says brightening my face. "Return before the dark!" kaa chan says waving to us before they enter the house.

"Today we are going to have alot of fun!" Akio nee says. "As you wish~" As we reach near the riverside a girl with long brown hair in purple clothing runs past us. "Itachi kun!!" she shouts. "Uchiha Itachi?" Akio nee says going to the riverside.

"Ah! Izumi." Itachi says who was still carrying the duckbutt. "Thank you for saving me yesterday!" Izumi bows and Itachi just nods in return. "Is this your sibling? Sister?" Izumi asks making Sasuke frown. "Serves you right duckbutt! For naming my niece salad!"

"Brother." Itachi says. "Can I hold him?" Izumi asks. "He doesn't likes being held by other people." Itachi says. "No need to worry." Izumi says and takes Sasuke from Itachi's arms who immediately starts throwing a tantrum making Izumi's face priceless.

Itachi then takes back Sasuke and coos him which immediately works. Itachi just continues walking leaving Izumi behind. "Itachi san." Akio nee calls. "Another Itachi simp I see.... well its understandable." 

"Thank you for saving me yesterday." Akio nee bows sincerely while making sure she doesn't squishes me. "No need." Itachi says. "I shall get going then." Akio nee says. Her voice is simple and in lower tone than usual with no interest in her facial expression. "Huh? She ain't a simp? Eh? Is she even a human? Nee san! Are you okay?"  

"Isn't she Hayami chan?" Itachi asks. "Ahh~ Finally! The spotlight in one me!" "Yes, she is the younger daughter of my neighbor." Akio nee says in an emotional voice. "Hello Jiraiya PTSDer."

"Hello Hayami chan." he says bending down. "Damn hot Gemini" "Looks like we disturbed you. We shall get going." Akio nee quickly exits not letting him say a word. 

"That bastard Uchiha." Akio nee says as we get into a safe distance. "Tobirama 2.0" I deadpan at her. "I will never let you or Sakura chan go near any other those Uchihas ever again. Just him knowing your names is a great honor already." Akio nee says.

"Thank you for the praise but its not right to keep a waifu away from her husbandos." 

"You might not understand this now but nee san promises to keep you away from those evil Uchihas and noble clans. We both belong from civilian family and are often looked down on. No matter how high your ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu or intelligence is you will always be looked down on by the shinobi world just because you belong from a civilian family. Those who belong from noble clans are total fucking bitches!" Akio nee says. 

"Damn! Who hurt you?" "Especially those noble clans like Uchiha and Hyuga, they think that they are superior from everybody. That Uchiha Itachi, he graduated early because he is a so called prodigy, a genius who excels at anything and belongs from the Uchiha clan. Shinobis worship the ones from the noble clan leaving the civilians in dust. If they were to choose between an innocent civilian and a heinous noble clan member they will surely choose the noble clansman." Akio nee says.

"I too am the top of my class, my ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu and intelligence is in the same level as Itachi. I have always got the same scores as Itachi in everything but everybody just kept complimenting him. All the spotlight was on him at the end of year exam I got higher scores than him and even won in sparring but at the end it is him who got promoted to genin just because he belongs from the Uchiha clan. That Uchiha has everything I could wish for! Perfect grades! Perfect scores! Perfect clan! Perfect family! Perfect everything!" Akio nee says.