Hayami: The Rare Beauty 34

"I'm kinda disappointed y'know." Kane says. The Elite Team had just returned from their final anbu training and were in the training field.

"The chunin arc seemed real fun in the anime. I was looking forward to participate in it." he said. "For real." "Same" Hiroshi and Hayami agreed. 

"We didn't even get to participate in the second round. I'm pretty sure I would've had been paired with that Sound girl." Hayami said. "You would've had totally crushed that girl, like in literal sense." Hiroshi said. "I know. I didn't even get to show off to Kakashi." anime tears ran down Hayami's face.

"there she goes with her Kakashi obsession." Hiroshi and Kane sweat drop as they watched Hayami rant about how she could've totally crushed that girl, wooed Kakashi away with her moves, ended up marrying him and repopulated the Hatake clan.

"Hayami-chan..... You are a minor and he's an adult. He would be in jail if he were to do anything that your fantasy suggests." Hiroshi reminded her. "Tell that to Leonardo DiCaprio. Plus I'm actually older than him. And he's single even in Boruto." Hayami cried as she pulled the corner of her handkerchief. "These anime effects are fun to see in real life. Should we try to get more effects out of her?" Kane says. "Do I look like fucking Snapchat to you??? Huh??"

<<Flashback>>

In the first round of the Chunin round Team Elite were casually swinging around tree by tree.

Hayami looked around her surroundings as she jumped from one tree to another. She looked calm from outside but from inside she was freaking out.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! This feels like a scene from Attack on Titan, if there were an ODM gear then it would be perfect and Eren would be a cherry on top!!" Hayami squealed internally blushing thinking about Eren as she hummed Shinzou wo Sasageyo.

"YEAGER!!!!"

Hiroshi, Kane and Hayami immediately looked at each other when they shouted 'Yeager' together. "Wha-" Before the three could comprehend they all crashed against the tree before them and fell down on the ground groaning in pain.

"I'm never making fun of Petra crashing against the tree again. This shit hurts." Hayami said rubbing her head.

"Y-You wanna know what hurts more, Hayami-chan?" Hayami looked down to see that she was on top of Hiroshi who was on top of Kane.

"No wonder why my ass didn't hurt." Hayami thought. "Oi, get off now Hayami, you heavy." Hiroshi spoke. "It just means I eat delicious food." Hayami said getting off and dusting off the dust from her dress.

"...........Wait- Did you just-" the trio spoke in union looking at each other with mouth hung wide open after all three of them had made Attack on Titan References.

After more than a few minutes of going through all stages of all the emotions they experienced they finally calmed down.

"Okay now. let's introduce ourselves. Like for real, real." Kane said, for the first time he looked serious.

"Okay then let me start. My real name is Watanabe Hiroshi. I was a student in Tokyo University studying Computer and information Science." Hiroshi said.

"Wait- You mean to say your name before was Hiroshi as well??" Hayami spoke to which Hiroshi nodded. "Lucky you...." she murmured remembering her questionably unique choice of name.

"Where are you from?" Kane asked. "I'm from Osaka." Hiroshi said and the first instinct for Hayami was to "Bang" she motioned a finger gun and Hiroshi pretended to be shot. 

"Hahahahaha!" Kane laughed with anime tears splashing out of his eyes. "You people really do it!!" he continued to laugh, partially because it was really weird to see the stone faced and always serious Hiroshi do something like this.