Hayami: The Rare Beauty 21

Hayami waits for her turn patiently. The lunch break was over so Sasuke returned back to the class. "Hyuga Hayami. You have been called by Hokage sama." a jonin says and hayami nods and heads to the Hokage office floor. She takes a deep breath trying to calm her nerves and then knocks on the door. "Come in." she hears the familiar gruff voice.

She opens the door and enters the room to see three figures besides the Hokage already present in the office. "Ahh! Hayami chan! There she is, folks, your third teammate from Konohagakure." the hokage says.

"Hyuga Hayami,pleasure to meet you." Hayami says bowing in respect to her new teammates and sensei. "And they are your teammates Iwasaki Kane and Tachibana Hiroshi." hokage sama motions to the two boys who bow in respect to Hayami. "And your sensei Satake Tadashi." Hokage sama then motions towards the older male. "You all are promising future ninjas who will lead the future of shinobi. We have chosen you all for a reason, you all have your own strengths and sectors where you need to improve. We have high hopes for this team. You are now free to go." the hokage says.

"Meet me at the rooftop." Tadashi says and poofs away. Hayami leads her new teammates to the rooftop where they find their new sensei waiting for them. "Let's start with our introduction shall we? I am Satake Tadashi. I am 21 years old and am a jonin. I originally belong from Kirigakure and shifted to Konoha just a year prior." Tadashi gives his introductions.

Tadashi was a young handsome man with a height around 5'9. He had feline shaped hazel eyes which seemed like gold under the sun with his long wavy admiral blue hair swept to his right side. He had a sharp masculine jawline. He wore a black shirt with a few top buttons unbuttoned with a jonin jacket and black pants. His figure too was well built, the black shirt he wore couldn't hide those well built biceps.

"Passing on to you." Tadashi says pointing at the teammate on the right side of Hayami. "Tachibana Hiroshi. I am 14 and originally from Kumogakure. I moved to Konohagakure last month." Hiroshi says. Hisroshi was the oldest of the three yet only 2-3 centimeters taller than Hayami. He has quite a petite figure yet muscular build, he has striking messy orange hair with majority swept on his right with grey eyes. He wore a red vest with a short black pea coat over his grey hoodie all buttoned up matched with black pants. He wears his Konoha protector on his right arm.

"Iwasaki Kane. I am 13 and originally from Sunagakure. I moved to Konohagakure 2 months ago." Kane says. Kane, the tallest of the trio, was at least 2 inches taller than Hiroshi. He had mildly wavy, short dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. He wore a short sandy pea over white T-shirt matched with sand colored trousers.

"Hyuga Hayami. I am 12 and from Konohagakure." Hayami introduces herself. "Hyuga Hayami?" Tadashi perks up, making Hayami nervous. "Hyuga Hayami.... Pale green eye and a lavender eye... the Civilian Hyuga affair child?" Tadashi mumbles and looks back at Hayami. "It's a pleasure to meet you Hyuga hime. I look forward to working with you and the boys." Tadashi says. "So tomorrow in the fields at 10." Tadashi says and leaves.

Without any exchange of any words or glance the trio quickly head towards their home. Hayami gets home just to get greeted by her father and grandfather waiting for her. "I am back." Hayami says. "Welcome back Hayami sama. Hizashi sama and Hyuga choro are waiting for you in the living room." Natsu informs Hayami.

Hayami nods and heads to the living room to be greeted by Hiashi and Hyuga choro. "Natsu-san just informed me that you were waiting for me. How may I serve you chichioya? Choro?" Hayami asks. "Take your seat." Hiashi says.

"Hokage sama visited us earlier this afternoon. He told us everything about the special team and we are very pleased to hear that you surpassed everybody and were chosen for the role. Hokage sama informed us that the team's missions will be way more specialized and detailed than any other genin teams. This special team is formed combined with the strength of Konohagakure, Sunagakure, Kumogakure and Kirigakure." Hyuga choro says.