Hayami: The Rare Beauty 30

"No way!" Hayami says. "But Hayami-" "No Ino! I'm not going to stop talking to Sasuke." Hayami says.

"But what about your relation with Sakura, Hayami? You know that she is bloody jealous of your and Sasuke's friendship. She is overall jealous of you as well." Ino says. "Well it's not my fault that her 'Kyaa~ Sasuke kun~' doesn't give her the same attention as me. And don't take me as one of those sisters who will leave their love for their sister. I'm not doing any of those dramatic shits for Sakura. She should know that Sasuke and I have been friends since childhood and nothing more than that. I'm not leaving such a good friend for such a stupid reason, if she's jealous let her be. I could care less." Hayami says.

Hayami was well aware of her sister's jealousy towards her since the very beginning and she could care less. Ino always kept her updated about Sakura's jealousy and intentions towards her since the beginning.

"I have worked my ass off in that household to be acknowledged by the clan members and the villagers. I too have the same blood as her running in my veins, if she envies me so much and wants to be better than me then why doesn't she put efforts in her training just like I did? I invested my whole childhood in those rigorous training spending my days and nights in the dojo's hard ass floor to get to this level unlike her. Didn't she plan to be a ninja since 2? If so then she should have started training since she entered the academy instead of pinning after Sasuke." Hayami says.

"You do have a point. But losing a sister for a boy?" Ino says. "I know that you still regret not being friends with Sakura but it's not your fault. She was the one who broke things up." Hayami says. "It's nothing like that! That billboard forehead doesn't deserve my kindness!" Ino says. "Sasuke is a really good friend to me nothing else. And if she wants to break ties with me I don't mind I have two more sisters who truly love, respect and value me. Look we didn't lose her she lost us. So no need to feel guilty" Hayami says flicking Ino's forehead resulting her to giggle.

"What would I do without you?" Ino says rubbing her forehead. "Rotting in a corner of the world." Hayami says finishing the flower crown she and Ino were making for each other. 

"Ready for the chunin exams?" Hayami asks. "Yeah and I'm gonna beat your sister's ass." Ino says. "I'm reserving the front row seat for that." Hayami says. "I'm gonna show that billboard what being a true kunoichi is." Ino says. 

"And what about impressing Sasuke? Your knight in shining armor?" Hayami says the last line dramatically. "Not everything is about Sasuke kun Hayami." Ino says. "My, my! Such words from The Great Yamanaka Ino?" Hayami says. 

"Sasuke kun isn't my knight in shining armor. He's is just prince charming." Ino says. "What's the difference in that?" Hayami asks. "I too have trained my ass off in my household. I was brought up as the heiress to the clan who will fill the spot as the clan head in the future. I'm capable of saving my own ass which Sakura sadly isn't. I am my own knight in shining armor." Ino says. "And as for prince charming I just want a handsome hunk to fall hard for me and give all the money and attention, make me feel important and special and also throw a huge ass expensive wedding." Ino says.

"And Sasuke perfectly fits that criteria. Rich? Check. Handsome? Check. Can marry into your clan? Check." Hayami lists out. "Check. Check. Check." Ino adds. "Yup! I picked up the right best friend!" Hayami says proud of herself for picking Ino as her bestfriend. 

"Hayami chan~ It's time for mission~~" "Ughh!! Not even time for any rest or practice before the chunnis? I'm gonna get myself killed." Blue lines of depression takes over Hayami.

*****

It was finally the day of the exams. As per the original plot Team 7 had already arrived to the destination and got into trouble with the jonins disguised as genins.

"What's with the chakra in his arm? He stopped my kick." Sasuke wonders as he stares at Lee's hand which stopped his kick just few seconds ago.

"Hey, this isn't what you promised. You were the one who said you didn't want to carelessly attract attention and be watched." a familiar looking boy steps up. "I have seen him somewhere." Sasuke looks at the boy.

"But-" before Lee could finish his sentence a heavy and cold aura surrounded the building making everybody uncomfortable. "What's with the sudden shift of aura?" Sakura questions clearly uncomfortable. 

The doors open with a small creak gaining everybody's attention. Everybody gulped as they could feel the force radiating from the guests who just arrived. Three figures came to light as they stepped forward entering the hallways.

There stood the most talked rookies in the shinobi history. Kane stood on the left with his hair half up and half down with his usual happy and mischievous aura replaced with a cold and heavy aura. Hiroshi on the left with his mullet in a low pony, literal darkness oozing out of him and Hayami at the center with her hair in a high bun. Her elegant and lively aura was replaced with an annoyed and dangerous aura. They looked ready to kill anyone in their way so the rest naturally made their way out of the picture. Nobody dared to look them in their eyes or raise their head high.

"The rumors were true. The elite team is taking part in the exams."
"So this is the elite team eh?" 
"They really live up to their name as elites. Their presence enough was to wipe out 80% of the humanity."
"We are fucked up for sure."
"Let me write one last letter to my parents." 
"Ngl the middle one's hot."
"
I'm your boyfriend Kiara!" 
"Who are you?" 
"Kiara!!"
"Elite baby girl. Tanaka Kiara is on her way to your heart." 
"Kiara chan! Please stop with the f boy face😭😭😭"
"Stop crying in Italic, you look ugly."

The whispers filled the hallway as the Elite Team headed straight to the exam hall casually and effortlessly removing the genjutsu traps which were set up for the rest of the genin. "And you say that I attract attention." Lee says.

"Tha-that was some crazy force dattebayo." Naruto was blue with shock same with Sakura. "When did that weak, stupid sister of mine had such a great force? You are just over thinking Sakura, people don't change that fast. You are still stronger and useful than her. Those force belonged to her teammates... maybe." Sakura comforts herself.

.

..

...

....

.....

"What is that dude doing?" Kane asks as Naruto openly challenged the whole room declaring he won't lose to anybody. "Ignore him. He's like that." Hayami answers. 

~Growl~ 

"I'm hungry." the three drop their head low as blue lines take over them. "We have been sitting here idle for the past half an hour. We had enough time for breakfast and getting fresh." Hiroshi says. The had just returned from an A rank mission just to get hurried by Tadashi to their exams not letting them have their breakfast or get fresh.