Episode 12

3rd Person's POV

"Ore-sama demands you give your blood." Ayato ordered which irked Lucas as he glared at the redhead who had an iron grip on his wrist.

"Ayato, let go." Lucas said and Ayato clicked his tongue. "You don't get to order ore-sama around." Lucas didn't flinch or even wince when the other had tightened their grip on his wrist.

"And who said you're allowed to order me around? I don't recall being your servant boy, now let go." He said sternly but Ayato only grit his teeth. "Not only is Chichinashi annoying but you're more than annoying than she is."

"Just because I'm living here along with her doesn't mean I'm someone you can just feed on." Lucas scolded and Ayato smirked. "Then why are you feeding Shu and Laito?"

Lucas froze then glared darkly at the redhead. "You think I'm doing so willingly?" Ayato scoffed. "Exactly why ore-sama should get to feed from you too. Now stop moving!"

Ayato slammef Lucas on the wall and pinned him there with a hand on his neck, choking the other. Lucas widened his eyes as he glared at the redhead that leaned close to his shoulder.

Running his nose on his neck, Lucas shivered and Ayato smirked. "You will enjoy this as much as ore-sama."

Opening his mouth to sink his fangs, Lucas shut his eyes expecting the pain but he gasped when he was able to breathe properly again. "Damn you Laito!"

Lucas coughed as he slid down the wall and slowly opened his eyes to look at what was going on. To his surprise, Laito was standing in front of him. Blocking Ayato's view of him.

"You and Shu are hogging him all to yourselves! Ore-sama wants some of that blood too!" Laito merely chuckled. "Ayato, if you take from him~ I might as well drain bitch-chan of her blood."

Ayato and Lucas stared at the other redhead in shock. Not expecting Laito of all people to say such things.

Ayato had only stared at his brother in shock before distaste was shown on his face. "Something happened to you and Shu. And I'm guessing its that weirdo's blood." Ayato glared at Lucas.

"Tch. If his blood is the reason why your like that then count me out. I'd rather take from chichinashi anyway." With that, Ayato walked away.

Lucas' coughing fit had stopped as he breathed heavily and looked up when he saw Laito lend a hand for him to take. "...Thanks."

Laito only smiled and shook his head. "Ayato gets a little out of hand sometimes. Someone has to remind him of his limits." Lucas rose an eyebrow at Laito.

"Pardon me but did you hit your head somewhere?" Laito blinked at him owlishly. "Eh?" "Are you okay? You're not your usual self." "Eh?" "I didn't exactly expect you to do that."

"Hai hai~ That's enough for now guardian-kun~" Lucas frowned. "It's Lucas." Laito chuckled at the usual response from the male and shook his head. "Mah mah, you should really get used to this by now guardian-kun."

"I'd prefer something else because being called guardian doesn't suit me." Lucas complained as he scratched his head. "Then what does guardian-kun like to be referred to as?" Laito teasingly asked and the other glared at him.