SPECIAL EPISODE

Diabolik Lovers
Behind the Scenes

[deleted scene; Yui & Ayato]

"You belong only to Ore-sama!" 

"Cut!"

"Wait wait don't!" *Ayato proceeds to throw Yui into the pool and laughs*

"What was that for?! The director said cut!" *Ayato still laughing*

Yui groaned as she swam up to the edge. Since Ayato was still on the side laughing, she kicked him.

"Ack! F*ck! It's cold!!"

"You should've known better than to throw me in!" Yui cackled as a staff handed her some towels while Ayato floated with a water coming out his mouth.

"Is that kid really my male lead?" Yui asked which caused the staff to laugh.

"Be glad I even agreed to you as my female lead you old lady!" Yui popped a vein as she threw the towel at Ayato.

"I'm only 3 years older than you!" (let's pretend she is XD)

[Episode 6; Laito & Lucas kiss scene ft. Shu]

"Just by that look. I can tell your going love this."

Lucas waited for the redhead to make his move but instead rose an eyebrow when he began to sweat and a strained smile on his face.

Lucas knew why and he felt it too.

Glares sent their way from behind the cameraman.

"...Director can we get a few minutes break?"

Everyone agreed as they glanced at the glaring blond who stood near the cameraman.

"15 minutes break everyone." The director called with a chuckle.

Laito was pushed off the bed, not so gracefully as Shu laid on top of Lucas with his arms wrapped around his torso.

"Mine."

"I did not sign up for this." Laito mumbled while Lucas pulled at Shu's cheeks with a glare.

"This is the ninth time! I don't wanna keep redoing this scene with Laito!"

stab

"...I hate couples."

[Laito and his lines]

"Can we change some words to this?! Ne~ I can't keep up with this!"

All laughed at Laito.

They were all in one room, rehearsing their lines and Laito would either stutter or not say his line at all.

"You have to, that's how your character is." Kanato said with a shrug.

Laito slammed his lines on the table with comical tears down his face.

"I SIGNED UP FOR A FLIRT! NOT A PERVERT! THIS IS WAY OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE!"

Everyone laughed while Kanato rolled his eyes as he sipped on his cold brew.

"Please. At least you don't have to wear a scrap of the green suit like me." Kanato scoffed with a pout.

[Episode 5; Kanato]

"Shut up! You stUpid morta-" Kanato cut himself off laughing along with the rest.

"Aaaah whyyyyyy! It was so perfect!" He whined as he leaned his head on the window with hands over his face.