Episode 1

Third Person's POV

**a few years ago**

"You're making me leave?" A young man with dark hair and bright blue eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses asked in shock.

The only reply he received was a glum look and he misinterpreted this.

"I see." He whispered before turning away from his family. Ignoring the call of his name, he ran up to the stairs to hide away and contemplate whether he was wanted or not.

His mother had died so he never got to meet her but his father, his father gave him away to his mother's family. He didn't want him.

The memory of how his grandparents, uncle, and cousins talked about his wonderful his mother was and how great of a man his father was really amazed him.

To be the son of such wonderful people yet he had never met those people. And possibly will never get the chance to meet them.

He pushed open the double doors to his room and closed them. He felt hurt and frustrated.

Everyone he loves doesn't love him and everyone he trusts broke his trust. He can't even fathom to think how painful it will be for him when the people he care about don't care about his being.

He went straight out into the balcony of his room and grabbed slowly set his foot over the railing and placed them on the thin ledge. He then proceeded to do so with his other foot then he placed a foot on one of his window and pulled himself up.

After pulling himself, he grabbed the edge of their roof and huffed as he got up the roof.

This was his hiding place. No one knows about it and no one but him knows how to get up here.

There were parts of the roof that are flat which gives him the space to relax.

He pulled himself onto a corner and sat there with his knees pulled towards his chest.

'She should be there in a few minutes now.' He thought as he counted down to three.

Three...

Two...

One...

"Lucas? Lucas! Where are you? Please let us explain!"

He covered his ears to block out the voice of his uncle who was searching for him in his room.

"Lucas. I don't know where you are hiding but please, let us explain. This is hard for us too but you have got to understand that what we are doing is for your own good. Once you have gathered your thoughts, please, I'm begging you, talk to us, let us explain why we have decided this."

He huffed when he heard the doors to his room close.

"Well that sure was something." Lucas flinched in surprise and turned around.

"Hello there." The man greeted with a smile as he adjusted his glasses.

Ashy, curly blonde hair fell over his spectacled face and a graceful smile upon his lips as he took in Lucas' shooked look.