Episode 20

Lucas' POV

"I don't get how me being here is supposed to help me relax." I murmured in the sleeves of my sweater as Shu kept me in my place, which is on his lap while he read through his music book. "Although I look lanky, I am pretty sure that I'm hea-HIK!"

I yelped in shock when he suddenly lifted me up and made me face him. I was now straddling him with his hands on my waist and a smirk on his face. "Says who?" I glared at him in annoyance as I huffed and leaned on his knee behind me. "I know one thing that you and your brothers piss me off for certain reasons, but you seriously put the cherry on top."

"Glad to know." I clicked my tongue at him and crossed my arms over my chest and grunted when he pulled me to lean on his chest. Placing a hand on my head, he adjusted a bit and made me rest my head on his shoulders.

"...That wasn't a compliment, for your information." He only chuckled and continued reading. I could hear the slight sound from his earbuds and glanced at it.

'What ever could he be listening to that he doesn't seem to get bored by it when he literally has that plugged in his ears twenty-four-seven.'

"What are you listening to?" Shu glanced at me and removed one bud and handed it to me with a hum. Taking it and placing it in my ear, I recognized the familiar melody right away and asked him. "Mozart?" 

He glanced at me. "Violin Sonata No.21." He added with a nod. Remembering that Laito mentioned that the violin was his, I was suddenly curious. "You like listening to this? What about others?" He hummed as he closed the book he held.

"Beethoven, Kreutzer Sonata." I felt my lips twitch into a smile at his response. "What about you?" He asked and I shrugged with a sigh. "I actually like both, the one your listening to now and the Beethoven." He placed a hand behind my waist and I pulled away from his shoulder.

"Care to elaborate why?" He asked and I hummed in thought. "Well..." I trailed off in thought. "While both sparks joy, I'd prefer the Mozart's piece since while it may be simple, it invokes...emotions through...the composer's lyricism." He hummed.

"Particularly on the Menuetto part." I added. "As for the Kreutzer, although powerful, for me, it lacks a certain thought of musicality that Mozart's piece were to compete it with a ...unique elegance." I stated and he only hummed again.

"That's the most you've talked with a spark of interest in you." He said and I blinked at him before feeling my cheeks and ears go hot. "Heh. Look at you all red. Does no one know about your interest in classicals?" I flushed and leaned my head away when he leaned his face too close to mine.

[A/N Bish you two literally make out and yet your getting embarassed with the other getting his face too close. Don't mind me just passing.]

"I find conversing with people troublesome." He chuckled at my words. "Really? You seem to be fine talking with me though." I shrugged. "I don't see how that is supposed to oppose to my words." He only hummed before placing a hand on the back of my neck.

"I wasn't pointing out anything." He said with a smirk as he leaned on my neck and I sighed knowing what he was doing. "Its a full moon tonight, isn't it?" I asked and he nodded as he unbuttoned the top button of my polo and moved the cloth to the side to expose my shoulder.

"With how your preparing to bite me, I feel like a girl." He snorted as he traced his nose on my neck and shoulder. "How lewd of you to think that." I huffed. "Random thoughts." I muttered.

He only hummed before he sunk his fangs at the spot where the neck and shoulder meet. I only winced at the stinging pain and placed a hand on his head. "Don't drink to much, unless you want me passing out."