Episode 25.5

A/N a tad shorter than the rest since I'll be preparing for exams soon and my mind went blank so yes, a 'short' chapter

[Somewhere... in hell]

"Hiiragizawa...Hiiragizawa...Hiiragizawa...Hiira-ah! oh wait that's Hiraishi. Hah~ Hiiragizawa Hiiragizawa~"

Record fell to the floor with thuds as the red eyed demon searched through the shelfs for the surname Hiiragizawa. "Yes! Wait no that Higuchi ughh" More books fell as he continued to search through the following shelf.

Footsteps echoed as they came closer until the person stared at the other in disbelief. "What, in the nine levels of hell, are you doing?" A ravenette with blood red eyes popped their head from around the corner and waved at the other person. 

"Oh hey Al-al, sorry for not informing of my arrival. I was busy." He said as he continued to search through book and throw them behind him if they aren't the ones he was looking for. "How many more books do I even have to go throu- eh? This is the last one?! You're kidding me! Ack!"

The male placed a hand on the back of his head and rubbed at the spot that was hit. "What was that for Belial!" The other raised an eyebrow and glanced down before looking back up at him. "Eh?" He looked down and stared at the scattered books before freezing as he robotically looked up at the other.

"Were you planning to clean this up afterwards? Or should I lock you up in the library with the task of cleaning and rearranging everything?" Bellion only chuckled as he slowly slid from the ladder and picked up the books,

Belial sighed at him. "I was going to thank you for the souvenir." "You're wlecome." Belial rolled his eyes. "But to think that I would see you making a mess right after you came back." Bellion sighed as he motioned his hands for the books to float and he arranged them back in order.

"I was looking into something?" Belial rose an eyebrow. "And that would be?" "The Hiiragizawa family." Bellion dusted his hands off once all the books were back in order. "There, done. Happy?" He asked with a slightly annoyed look in his face.

Belial was in thought, Bellion's word's processing. "Why are you looking into that?" He asked and Bellion groaned. "Because the body I possessed was interesting~"

"Doesn't answer my question."

"I wanna look into the boy."

"Hah?"

Bellion sighed exaggeratedly. "I wanna look into the boy. Biographical info and all~" Belial crossed his arms and rose an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because he's interesting!"

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Ugh! Because I'm curious about him."

"Why?"

"He's interesting!"

"For the third time, that does not answer my question."

"I just wanna know about him okay! The boy's body was able to hold me at my full, well not a hundred percent, but still, full power and I wanna know how is it possible and thought that maybe it has to do with his family!"

"And this boy is?"

Bellion's smile thinned as he placed a hand on his chin. "What was his name again?" Belial facepalmed muttering a quiet 'idiot' at his brother. "Ah! Lucas! Lucas Hiiragizawa!"

Belial froze at the name before he narrowed his eyes. "What's the heir of Hiiragizawa doing at the Sakamaki manor?" Bellion shrugged. "Beats me." Belial hummed as he turned to leave while Bellion skipped behind him.