Episode 15

Sorry for the little late update. I had Pre-midterms a few days ago and some plates(not the ones we use for food) to finish because they were due on Monday and I didn't want to take my time with them since I wanted to have some little leisure time on weekends.

So here's the new chapter.

Enjoy.

Especially near the ending. I tried my best. And no, it's not smut. Kinda not ready for that yet, my heart can only take so much when I even read those.

Lucas' POV

"Out for a walk, Yui?"

"Eek!" I rose an eyebrow at her while smirking as she turned to me with a blush on her face. "Don't scare me like that Lucas-san!"

I chuckled as I shook my head and leaned on my other foot. "So? Out for a walk or just wandering around and waiting for one of them to pounce of you again." She puffed her cheeks.

"I was on my way back to my room. I came from the kitchen because I was thirsty." I looked at her confused and tilted my head to the side. "You room is on the other was, dear."

"Eh?" "Eh?" She blinked at me owlishly before redness coated her cheeks and I bit back a laugh. "Don't tell me... You forgot your... Way... B-back?"

I could feel my shoulders shaking as she averted her gaze elsewhere and scratched her cheek. "M-maybe?"

"Pfft-" "Please don't laugh at me Lucas-san! I'm still tired from school so of course I would forget my way!" She whined while lightly hitting my chest and I couldn't really hold back on laughing at her.

"BWAHAHAHA!!" "Lucas-san!" I continued to laugh my heart out at her until I felt tears on the corner of my eyes and my stomach hurting from laughing too much.

"... Now that's just mean Lucas-san." She said with a pout as I wiped away the tear from my eye. "Excuse me for that. haha. I haven't laughed this much in years." She sighed at me and shook her head.

"What is Lucas-san doing out?" I hummed with my eyes closed. "Walking around?" "You seem carefree Lucas-san." I shrugged at her words and she smiled.

"Its great to know you're doing well." She said with as look of relief and I blinked at her. "What about you?" She looked up at me and a hand moved to her neck. "I'm doing okay."

"Your hand on your neck says otherwise." I narrowed my eyes at a fading bite that was visible to me. "Oh, that obvious?" I nodded and she sighed.

"...Do you...wish to talk about it?" I asked, unsure if what I was doing even right. I've never comforted people before nor have I ever experienced people coming to me for such thing.

Comfort is a luxury after all. But its a luxury I can never offer given I have no idea how to comfort people.

'Heh. Someone like me, comforting others? Sounds like hell has froze over.'

"The brothers, they confuse me." I rose an eyebrow at her words. "Shu-san already explained to me why they are distant with each other but it never explained why they act the way they do." She said then turned to me. "I really want to understand them but I don't know how."

My eyes widened at her words. "You...want to understand them?" She nodded and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" She turned away. "I don't know."

I narrowed my eyes at her words. "Yui-" "But I don't think it matters for now. I just...I just want to know. I want to understand them. I want to know them." The way she said those words with a hint of uncertainty made me wonder if that was all she really intended.