Episode 7

Lucas' POV

"I challenge you to a game of darts!"

I tilted my head at Ayato's outburst at Shu. Beside was a very worried Yui.

"Too much trouble," Shu complained which irked Ayato. Laito began to clap from beside me which earned everyone's attention.

"Lucas-san?" Yui called and I shrugged.

"Sounds goods! And the prize will be bitch-chan." Laito announced and Yui looked shocked and then turned to me. I only glanced at Laito who had a smirk on his face.

"Prize?" Yui muttered to herself in disbelief. "Enough of this noise. What is all this commotion?" Reiji suddenly appeared with a strict expression.

Ayato explained everything and I hummed at Yui's troublesome situation.

Glad I'm not her.

"I couldn't care less about that woman," Shu muttered. I winced at his word towards Yui and glanced at her and saw the wince in her expression. "Now let me sleep."

Everyone grew silent.

Reiji sighed in what seemed like annoyance. "I had a feeling you would say that." He muttered and I turned to him, eyes narrowed. There it is again, the hostility towards the eldest. I wonder why?

"If you look up the word "spineless" in the dictionary, you will find a photo of him beside it." I glanced at Reiji as he narrowed his eyes at Shu. "He can't do anything without help." He glared heatedly at his older brother. "Good-for-nothing-deadbeat."

I glanced back at Yui as she glanced at each of the brothers in the room before glancing at me then looked away. I rose an eyebrow at this, confused why she seemed to refuse to meet me in the eyes.

Hearing a shuffle of movement, I turned my attention towards Shu who sat up with a blank gaze. Empty. His eyes were empty as he spoke. "Ayato, I'll play your game." Reiji scoffed making me glance at him for a second.

What he said clearly annoyed Shu, though the emotion doesn't show on his face, I can sense it. 

Shu stood up and then turned his head at our direction, eyes so empty and cold, like a shell of nothing. He's pretty good at masking it but not that good if I could easily see through it.

*

"If Shu lands this one, you're his for the night Bitch-chan~" Laito purred at Yui.

Whipping her head towards his direction, fear reflected in her eyes. "This-this is crazy." She muttered as she tried to leave.

Keyword: tried

Laito held her by her shoulders, stopping her from leaving. "Now now little bitch, prizes should stay in their place." He said a bit ominously with a hint of teasing in his voice.

"Last time I checked, people aren't exactly objects." I pointed out to Laito and he turned to me with a smirk. "Oh? Is guardian-kun feeling left out?"

His question had everyone's attention on us, even Shu stopped himself from throwing his dart at the board.

"Pardon?" I asked and his smirk morphed into a grin. "I got it." He said and I rose an eyebrow. "If Bitch-chan's the winners prize, guardian-kun will be the consolation prize."