Episode 4

Lucas' POV

I snapped my eyes open and sat up sluggishly. I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

'The same dream. Was that who I think it was?' I thought before turning off my mp3 and pulling out the earphones.

Placing them on the lamp table beside the bed, I kicked my legs of the bed and stretched my arms above me.

"Your up early." I looked behind me and saw Shu on my bed with his arms behind his head and I narrowed my eyes on his shoes.

"Shoes off, wouldn't want to dirty the sheets." He peeked an eye open and sighed as he sat up and pulled them off then laid back down.

"Can I ask why you're here?" He grunted and I hummed.

"I'll take that as a no." I then grabbed my bag and took out a book I packed with me.

"We have school later." Shu said and I hummed. "How much?"

"In an hour." I was surprised he understood my question and nodded as I sat down on the bed.

My back against the headboard and one of my legs pulled up. I also had my glasses on as I opened the book and began reading.

"What about uniforms?" I asked Shu and he grunted. "Reiji will bring them in later."

I stayed quiet after that and just read my book in silence.

The only sound was the turning of pages of the book and the pitter patter of the rain outside the window.

I continued to read with no distractions until my phone vibrated. I checked the ID and sighed as I answered the call.

"I'm busy reading so call me another time." I then ended the call. After doing so I received a message from Keigo whining at how cold I was.

"Tsk." I clicked my tongue in annoyance at the paper cut I got when turning a page.

"I hate paper cuts." I muttered as I placed my bleeding finger in my mouth. I then glanced beside me and rose an eyebrow to see Shu staring.

"You do know that blood attracts us vampires right?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Like my blood would ever be good." He hummed as he sat up.

"Its smells weird." He said and I rose an eyebrow.

"Don't vampires drink blood from the opposite sex?" He nodded.

"Then there's the reason why it smells weird." He sighed and took my still bleeding finger.

He closed his eyes as he smelled it and hummed. "Your blood smells too good for a guy."

He then opened his eyes and surprised my by putting my finget in his mouth. "Hmm. Taste like tea, not too sweet and not to bitter. Rather, it taste like something dark."

"Are you saying my blood taste bitter"? I asked and he pulled away and smirked.

"Your blood isn't that bad. Its a good thing that the smell isn't strong enough to call the others." I hummed as I wiped my finger on the hem of my shirt.

"Lucky me then." I said sarcastically but was surprised when he grabbed my wrist.

I turned to Shu with a confused expression. He only stared at me before tugging me towards him and I grunted when I fell on too if him.

"Was that necessary?" I asked as I sat up and glared into his blue eyes.

His eyes stared into mine with a blank expression before reaching a hand out and placed it behind my neck.