Episode 19

"What are you doing hiding there?" The boy flinched from the sudden voice disturbing his peaceful silence. "Aha sorry for startling you." The ravenette turned to the other and nodded.

The other stared as the boy turn away and sigh exhasperatedly. "Are you that against this?" He asked and the other turned to him. "What do you mean?" The raven haired boy asked and flinched when the other took a seat beside him and stared at the sunset.

"This." He pointed at themselves and the ravenette sighed. "No... I'm just not used to it yet." The silver haired boy hummed. "Not used to it yet? Or..." He dragged on the word and smiled, "You can't get used to it?" 

The ravenette froze and the silverhaired boy chuckled as he patted the shoulder of the ravenette. "No worries! I don't wish to force you into getting comfortable. Just do things in your own pace!" He told the ravenette who shyly nodded. 

The silver haired boy stared at the ravenette and smiled. "How about some introductions? That's how people start getting to know each other." The ravenette rose an eyebrow at the boy. "But we already know each other's name." 

The silver haired boy laughed as he stood up and held his hand out to the other. "Does it matter?" The ravenette sighed and took his hand with a small smile and stood up. "I'll go first. Ahem."

Clearing his throat with his eyes closed, the silver haired boy opened his eyes then smiled at the ravenette. "My name is Luciel. Luciel Hiiragizawa, and you are?" The ravenette stared at the gand held out for a handshake and sighed with a wisp of a smile on his face. "Lucas. Lucas Hiiragizawa."

Luciel grinned and playfully pecked the back of Lucas' hand. "Pleasure meeting your acquiantance." Lucas made a disgusted face making the other laugh. "Oh my god look at your face!" Lucas huffed. "Can't believe a goof like you is my brother."  He muttered.

And Luciel heard it.

"And you're such a lone wolf." He commented to which Lucas rolled his eyes at. "Come on! Let's go introduce yourself to the others!" "What? Hey!" Lucas yelped when his wrist was grabbed by the other who laughed.

He stared at the silver haired boy and smiled with his eyes closing for a moment.

But when he opened them, he heard words that had him shaking to his core.

"Don't you remember? I'm dead because of you."

"Oi. Wake up!"

Lucas jolted awake and sat up only to be held down onto the cushions of the bed. Feeling restricted, he squirmed and thrashed in the hold on the eldest Sakamaki.

"Oi!" Shu called out loudly causing the ravenette to freeze and slowly turn to him with a shaken expression on his face.

Seeing this, Shu pulled the other close to him and hugged him to his chest. Slowly, he felt wetness on his shoulders as the ravenette sobbed on his shoulders. The quick beating of his heart was worrying Shu because its as if the boy ran a marathon.

Lucas slowly wrapped his arms on Shu's shoulder and clutched onto the blond's jacket as tears fell from his eyes endlessly.

He couldn't stop himself from shaking. All he could feel was pure fear from the nightmare he woke up from. He was glad to have been waken up from that hell.

He felt lost and conflicted.

Who was Luciel? I had a brother?

Those two questions echoed in his mind many times. He can't seem to remember having a brother or anyone that goes by the name Luciel.