Episode 24

A/N If you know, you know ;w; also a little gore at this chapter.

Festering desire

A sword forged from the remains of the Demon King of Temptation was made to cut through any beings. A last resort that the King himself had sacrificed himself to win the war against the Celestials.

Festering desire was made for only a handful of demons to hold. The King of Temptation had only trusted a few demons to wield him and his power. His ability was envied by many and once news of him becoming a weapon had spread, many wanted their hands on him.

Sadly, not many who had dared to wield him survived long enough to hold him in their grasp.

As the name given, the power of the King would only be lent to the user if their desire is as deep his own desire to win against the fight of Celestia.

Though not many had succeeded, the King had found himself in the hands of his descendants.

Belial and Bellion.

Unlike the rest of his descendants, these two were powerful enough to wield his full power. The first generation of his descendants were foolish to think of him as some sort of heirloom and pass him down to different heirs.

Not a single one of them had succeeded in calling out to him and his power. He deemed none of them worthy to use his power, that was until he felt the heavy bloodlust and desire of the twins.

Both boys had caught his interest and he had allowed them a glimpse of the power he held for them to use once they had grown older.

But he had underestimated them. At the age of 500, they had already been able to use him and his power to its full potential.

What's more interesting was that they found a way to communicate with him. After doing so, he had been in their care ever since.

He witnessed as they destroyed a whole race who dared to take festering desire for their own and was impressed by the power they held without his assistance. The amount of mana they had in them was overwhelming, even he felt a slightly intimidated by them.

The last person he knew who held such an aura was His Majesty, the Demon Emperor.

And having these boys as his descendant with their insane amount of mana, he felt honoured and proud to call them his descendants.

The next holder he had come to was a Nephilim. A half-human. He felt disgusted for having that child as his descendant but after sensing their mana and desire, he held the thought and observed.

He truly wasn't disappointed.

Sadly, he could only be in the grasp of that child for a short while given the boys father, who, to his surprise was Belial, had refused for his son to hold such responsibility.

And now, the spark of desire he felt from the vampire had intrigued him. His desire seemed shallow but after hearing him want to possess what belongs to him, he had been reminded of how he was when he was younger.

He had no idea who this boy was but the strong mana was there, only it had yet to fully mature before he would deem the boy worthy to use his full power.

As much as he despised the thought of having to let strangers use his power, he wondered how this one would turn out.

And so he allowed the boys desire to reach onto his power.

ሃዐሁዪ ዕቿነጎዪቿ ነዘልረረ ጌቿ ልየየቿልነቿዕ
(Your desire shall be appeased)

*