Episode 5

Lucas' POV

Ring. Ring.

"Class dismissed."

Every student began to pack and file out of the classroom at the teachers command. All were eager to leave and go home while I on the other hand still had to wait for the other brothers.

"Let's go." Shu said as he passed by me and I stood up and followed him.

Students stared at our way, surprised to see that the eldest Sakamaki was walking with someone. However, the other reason their staring is because they knew who I am.

I had some few classes with Keigo and Hayato, that was more annoying since the students would stare straight at us because all of us were from a wealthy family.

Yeah, why are they even staring like were flaunting our money around?

"Hmm?" Shu stopped walking all of a sudden and I stopped to stand beside him with a confused look.

"Tsk." I rose an eyebrow in confusion to his reaction.

A few seconds later we heard footsteps and panting. I glanced behind me and saw a female student panting as her other hand clutched a letter with a heart sticker on it.

"Shu-sama! Please wait!"

Shu sighed as he turned around with a bored expression and the girl glanced at me.

"C-could I talk to Shu-sama a-alone?" I blinked before shrugging and attempted to leave but Shu held my wrist and kept me in place.

I glanced at him but he was only staring at the girl. The girl looked at us back and forth with an unreadable expression before taking a deep breath.

She marched up towards us then held out the letter to Shu and bowed.

"I-I know you don't know me but I r-really like you! Please accept my feelings!"

'Eh? A love confession? Those stuff still happens?'

I glanced at Shu only to see him staring at her.

He then glanced at me and maintained eye contact and turned away and dragged me with him.

"Let's go Lucas."

I hummed in response and glanced behind me and saw the girl staring at us with a shocked expression and a painful look in her eyes.

"Oi. Quit looking back." Shu tugged me towards him and I stumbled on his chest.

I frowned at him. "You didn't have to tug me that hard or better yet drag me." He rolled his eyes as he let go of my hand and placed them at the small of my back and pulled me closer to him.

I sighed as I shook my head and allowed myself to be walked towards the limousine.

The rest of the brothers were already there but Yui and Ayato were missing.

"Miss Komori had to leave early because of Ayato," Reiji said and I nodded.

"Let me guess, he drank from her?" He nodded and I sighed.