Episode 3

Lucas' POV

"I shall be on my way young master." My chauffeur announced and I nodded at him.

"Do be careful on your way home." He tipped his uniform cap and then drove away.

After seeing the car disappear from my sight, I turned to Yui with a smile.

"Shall we enter the mansion together?" She nodded and started to walk ahead. As she walked ahead of me, I glanced at the grey clouds above and hummed.

"It was so clear just a few minutes ago. Where did that cloud come from?" I mutter as I entered closed the gate and speed walked up to Yui.

Droplets of rain started to fall and I sighed as I pulled out an umbrella from the side of my bag and opened it.

"Yui-san, go ahead of me!" I shouted out to her and she nodded and ran to the porch of the house while I walked slowly with the umbrella in one hand and my bags in the other.

"Looks like its going to be a storm." I muttered as the rain poured harder.

Once I reached the porch, Hui wasn't there. "It seems to me that she has went in ahead of me."

I closed my umbrella and took off my coat jacket. Looking around, I hummed as I held my hand out to my umbrella.

My hand glowed a light fiery color and my umbrella was dry. I then kept my umbrella inside my bag and turned to the door.

I grabbed the door knocker and hummed when the door opened. "That's odd."

I went in with my belongings and the door slammed shut behind me.

"Lucas-san!" I hummed and speed walked over to Yui.

"Whats wrong Yui-san? Huh?" I froze in shock to see her pinned to a chair by a red haired male.

I sighed as I let of my bag and then walked over and grabbed the back of the redheads collar and pulled Yui away from him.

She quickly hid behind me. As I let go of the redhead, he turned to me with an annoyed look.

"Great another one. Who the hell are you?" He groaned as he sat on the chair in a manner that screams 'I don't give a rats ass about your name or whatever'.

"Ayato. What did I say about doing such acts in your private chambers?" The redhead, Ayato, clicked his tongue at the new arrival.

"Reiji." I turned to the person and saw him staring at Ayato with a strict expression.

"Please help us!" Yui decided to step towards him and I held the urge to pull her back and flick her forehead.

The ravenette with magenta eyes narrowed his eyes at Yui. "And who nay you be?"

"I'm Yui Komori and this is-" I cut her off.

"I'm Lucas Hiiragizawa, I am her guardian. Her father said that she is to stay her while he is away and has sent me to watch over her." The ravenette turned his attention to me and hummed.

"Ayato, what is the meaning of this?" He turned to Ayato, who complained about not knowing what we meant and accused Yui for not telling him sooner.

"I would've told you if you didn't pin me to the chair! Wait, did you just call me pancake?"

Ayato scoffed. "Obviously, your as flat as one."

While listening to their banter, I glanced at Ayato and Reiji, taking in their appearance. Both were really pale and definitely handsome but something about them feels off.