Jake My Friend

"There's nothing like that Jake. I met him yesterday."

"You seem to be very friendly with him. Just like you were with me."

I walked away. I was trying my best to avoid this conversation with Jake the whole day. The day ended without any drama. I was walking home with Joshua when I saw Giselle talking to Jake. TBH, I felt a bit uncomfortable. We soon reached my house.

"Do you have any plans this weekend? I would like to take you for a coffee, you know, to get to know you better. You can deny if you want, I won't feel bad."

"Stop rambling Josh. I'm free and I would love to accompany you."

"Josh?" I swear I saw him blushing. Isn't he cute? I bid him goodbye even though I wanted to spend more time with him. I went to my room and plopped on the bed. Seeing Jake after such a long time did bring back memories, but now I wanted nothing more than just being friends.

TIMESKIP

I was about to sleep after an exhausting day. Teachers do go all the way to give you tons of homework. Before I was about to sleep, I got a text from Giselle. It said she wanted to tell me something tomorrow, scary. She also warned me to stay away from Jake, I guess she saw us at the lunch today.

TIMESKIP

I asked my brother to drop me school because I was late. As soon as I entered the school, I was shocked.