His Story

FLASHBACK

Joshua had always been the shy child of the class. But, he was famous for being the cutest boy in the whole school. Girls used to swoon over his innocent looks. And it was no different for Vesper. The moment she saw Joshua, she decided she could do anything to make him hers.

Coincidently, the both of them ended up in the same class. Vesper couldn't be happier. She was confident in herself. She had great looks, decent grades, was rich and the first one in her grade to get a phone which she used to show off. She also had boys swooning over her. But she swooned over Joshua.

Many boys used to ask her out, telling her how pretty she was. She got everybody's attention, but she got attracted to the one who did not give her attraction.

Vesper was talkative, the queen bee of the class, tall, skinny, long hair and big puppy eyes. On the other hand Joshua was the quite one. At last, she decided to confess to Joshua with full confidence in herself. But, Joshua rejected her. She was more than devastated.

Her ego hurt. She couldn't believe someone rejected her. She kept pestering Joshua a lot. And then he actually fell for her fake cute acts. Everything went smoothly, they both were happy, or were they.

FLASHBACK CONTINUES IN THE NEXT PART