But I Like Him

"You know I still like Joshua, right. Plus seeing you, I don't think you stand a chance next to me." Vesper said appearing out of nowhere. She still had the guts to like Joshua after cheating on him. And, she had to be here to ruin our date. I ignored her and went outside with the food I bought.

We decided to walk around a bit and then set up a place to eat. I started walking feeling the fresh aroma of Lavenders and Joshua was behind me, clicking pictures. We also took some selfies together. I suddenly started running to feel the gush of wind against me. But, being the clumsy person I am, I tripped. Thankfully, I tripped on my back and didn't embarrass myself that much. My butt hurts.

Joshua came to help me. But, he too tripped because of the little rock and landed right on me. Our faces were inches away. It felt perfect. I was contemplating whether I should kiss him or not. Before I could process what was happening, I felt his soft lips on mine. And, I melted.

It was the perfect scenery to have our first kiss together. Him on me, in the lavender  field. The moment seemed complete. But what wasn't setting right was that someone was watching this. Who obviously wasn't a well wisher. She did not like the sight of losing. And, she knew she was going to cause drama.