Are We Still Together?

It had been a week of sadness and Joshua ignoring me. He did not pick up my calls, read my messages or even look at me. He even did not come to school for a day or two. I know he misunderstood me, but he should at least give me a chance to explain myself. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Joshua had shut down the rumours about him dating Vesper. But, what he was sad about was that he saw you with Jake. He did not want to believe his eyes, but he had no choice. He ignored you for a few days. To be honest, it was very hard for him too. He just wanted to hug you whenever he saw your sad face. He wanted to hear from you that everything he saw was not true.

But, he was scared. Scared that you might still be having feelings for Jake. Scared that he would loose you. He liked you way too much to just let you go. He saw you walking home quietly. He decided to follow you silently. As he approached near you, he saw you crying. It broke his heart.

He ran to you and grabbed your hand. You got shocked due to the sudden move. But even more tears flowed from your eyes after seeing him in front of you.

"You didn't even let me explain myself."

"Explain what. Your ex kissing you?" He didn't mean to sound rude but he was very frustrated.