Disappointed

I pulled Joshua to an empty classroom. I was restless the whole day and wanted to talk to him as soon as possible. At first he seemed a bit flustered but that was cute.

"Now may I know why am I being ignored?"

"I told you I'm not ignoring you, I just did not have anything to talk to you."

"I know you were good at everything but I didn't know you are good at making excuses too. Look, it has been bothering me a lot, please tell what false stories she told you about me."

"Well, is Jake your ex boyfriend? You seem pretty close. Are you guys still dating?"

"What is with all these questions! No, I and Jake are just good friends." Is he jealous? Why would he be though?

"That day when you called me to talk with me behind the stairs, I saw you two hugging each other. He is your ex. You both have a past? Were you just using me to make him insecure?"

"What nonsense are you blabbering? Why would I use you? Did Giselle feed you these lies? All in all, I didn't except you to judge me because of a few false rumors? I thought you were different."

At this point I was crying, this is was happened with me in my past. It brought all those traumatic memories back. People judged me without knowing me, I got bullied, heck, I even needed to transfer school. I certainly did not want this to happen again. And Joshua, did he really think so low of me? I was extremely disappointed. I ran from the class, I did not want to hear anything anymore.