Will I Get a Date?

I was very nervous after coming out of the test period. I had really prepared hard for this and I wanted to secure good marks. Not only because I wanted a date with Joshua, well that was one of the reasons but I wanted see where my hard work would bring me. And everyone knows how long teachers take to grade tests. I wish you could get results as soon as the test is over like those weird quizzes of Buzzfeed.

I didn't ask Josh how his quiz went neither did he ask me. We did not want unnecessary stress over something so small. But all in all I was satisfied for the efforts I put in.

TIMESKIP

It was Saturday and fortunately the teacher had graded all the tests. I was holding hands with Joshua because of how I nervous was but that didn't mean it was unintentional. I could have intentionally hold his holds. But there was someone who did not like the idea of you two together. She had started thinking all the ideas to disturb you.

Teacher started handing out the papers. As expected Joshua got 94/100. I feel so happy for him. Then, I got my paper. I was happy with my marks. I got 87/100. I was satisfied with my result because I got what I deserve. But I wasn't able to secure a date with Joshua.

"How much did you get?"

"Well I'm happy with my marks but I won't be able to go on a date with you." I said sadly. I thought I finally had a chance with him.

Then he did something unexpected. He kissed me on my cheeks. That was unexpected but I loved it.

"Doesn't matter because I know you worked hard. Be ready tomorrow at 8. I'll pick you up. I also have something to tell you."

I was excited about the date but what made me nervous was that he wanted to tell me something. What did he want to tell me?