He Can Cook

We sat on the dining table. We decided to study for a bit before we got ourselves something to eat. We studied for 2 hours straight and it was very exhausting. I suggested that we get pizza for dinner but Joshua insisted that he cook the dinner for us. This boy can cook too, such a boyfriend material.

We ended up going grocery shopping for the ingredients. He did most of the choosing part. I followed him around like a lost puppy. Actually, I was protecting him from those girls checking him out. I know he is too charming of a boy.

When we reached home, he put all the ingredients on the table and sorted them out. Then, he rolled up his sleeves. And that my friend, was just so hot. Did I mention before that this boy is going to be the death of me? He started cooking. And I just sat there, admiring his handsome self cooking like a master chef. Those veins that popped on his hands, how he focused, how he mixed the ingredients and how his glasses kept slipping down his nose.

Oh Joshua. He made cheese puffed garlic bread, my new favourite.

"Taste and tell. I'm very nervous." Okay cutie. I took a bite. Who does not like cheese? It was perfect. After all Joshua cooked it. When he said he could cook, I thought he could cook, not cook cook.

"It is delicious and awesome just like the chef." Joshua's cheeks had a pink tint. We had dinner together talking about random things. I offered to do the dishes because he cooked. It was his turn to admire me.