Kiss the Pain Away

You both knew you had to talk one day or the other. Therefore, you decided to go to your house to talk about things. Luckily, no one was home and you guys could talk without anyone interrupting.

"Explain. Explain why I saw your ex kissing you? Explain why you lied to me that you liked me too? Explain everything." He didn't mean to cry but he was way too emotionally vulnerable.

"I won't deny anything. What you saw was true, but how you saw was wrong. He did kiss me on my forehead and hug me, but it was all friendly, with no hard feelings. He may be my ex, but he is a very important friend to me. And you have to accept that. I did not lie. I like you very much and I would never even think about cheating on you. Is that how you think of me?"

Joshua felt extremely guilty for accusing you of such things. He had been influenced by Vesper, but he should have think more rationally.

"I'm really very sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you. But, I did not want to loose you. I was influenced and I except my fault."

"But you didn't even think about talking to me. How hard it would have been for me? Especially when there are those rumours about you and Vesper. You believed her out of all people? I thought we trusted each other."

"I know I have hurt you. But, please give me a chance to correct my mistakes. I will do anything. Just lets not break up." He said breaking down in tears. At this point, you both were crying rivers, showing your true emotions and pure feelings for each other.

"We should tell everyone we're dating."

"Okay. Whenever, wherever, however you want."

And then he kissed me. Not the soft peck, a passionate one. Showing how much you two yearned for each other. And you melted, because you knew it would not lead to something more.