30 (pt. 21)

The next morning you were exhausted as usual. You sit up and look around. "Huh..Well I guess she's gone.." you get out of bed and walk over to the door And open it. All you wanted was a peaceful day to yourself and you will have it. Even if you agitated everyone. You walk up and down the halls it was really nice not having anyone on your back about everything. "I haven't had any time alone in forever. This day is gonna be great. I'll have time to situate myself and be at peace. God why is everyone so worried about me...and they are supposed to be good people? They fucking tricked me! I mean telling me that you want to start a trial of meds that could work would be the least they could do. I wouldn't object if it had a chance of working! But nooooo, they had to be fucking deceatful and put it in whatever I drank or ate. I suppose they are just helping me but it's not right." You sigh to yourself. "H-Hey Ms. (Y/n)."
You jump and turn around quickly. "Frosta! What are you doing here?" She looks down, "I-I wanted to come and check on you..D-Do you not like us anymore?" You tilt your head. "What would make you think that? I love y'all."
"Y-You said we were deceatful..I am sorry for what we did.." Tears start streaming down her face, you couldn't help but feel bad that she heard you say that. "Listen Frosta. I don't hate you. I know you want me to get better. I want to get better to..But I want to get better how I want and not by forceful treatments with me not knowing. You guys are my literal world and God forbid I loose any of you. I would be crushed." You pull her close and kiss her head. "Girl you know I got you and I will never leave you. Cross my heart." You smile and pull away. "Besides, someones gotta take care of you till you are eighteen." You laugh lightly. Not showing the little pain it caused on your face so it wouldn't worry her. She smiled. "Promise?"
"I promise!" You beamed.
"Hmm, would you like to go on my walk with me? I suddenly don't want to be alone and I can't leave you alone right now with you still crying." You laughed again. "Mhm!"
"Good.❤️"

____________________________

Finally uploaded! I hope y'all like it. I haven't written in along time so it may be a little rusty lol. Thank y'all for the get well wishes❤️🧡💛💚💙💜