28.S

"Ow! SheRa that hurt!"
She had been getting aggressive lately.
But you knew she wasnt even hurting you on purpose.
She was just really strong.
She let you go and examined your arm concerned.
You had a bruise.
"(Y/n) I am so so sorry this is the second time this week I have done that to you. Ugh I dont even know my own strength yet. I vowed never to hurt you and it keeps happening!"
She covers her face.
She hated hurting you even if it was accidental.
When she left bruises on your waist that was the last straw.
Her strength was hurting you and it was hard for her to even touch you now for this reason!
"N-No SheRa it's okay you dont mean it. It happens love no biggie!"
You smile and grab her hands.
"But..I feel like a bad girlfriend (y/n). What if I break something next time? What If I role over in my sleep ontop of you..You would be hurt!"
She looked at you and sighed.
You let out a light laugh.
"You? Kill me or break my bones? Not a chance."
You punch her arm lightly.
"And besides, since when have you ever roled over on me? I mean we have slept together for a few months now and you haven't hurt me once in your sleep. Aside from the time you kicked me off the bed but you had a bad dream and I understand that."
You winked.
She smiled a little.
"Theres my SheRa smile!"
You kissed her cheek.
"Babe, I will try to control my self okay? I just need to get used to the idea of being SheRa. It's still new to me."
She scratched the back of her head.
"Okay baby. Just remember you are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I would never ask for a better person."
She leaned in and kissed your forehead then your lips.
You kissed back.
"I love you, SheRa."
"And I love you, (y/n)."