30 (pt.6)

"Adora ow you are hurting me!"
You try to pull out of her grip.
She was so strong.
Especially as SheRa.
She was beginning to become more and more aggressive as the days went by.
You had tried to leave multiple times but she would just find you again!
You just couldnt win!
"Why are you so posessive over me?! Gods you are so annoying Adora!"
Her grip tightens on your arm.
You had just tried to leave again and she was growing agitated.
"Listen (y/n), stop trying to fucking leave! I will not let you die! (Y/n), you are a princess in our eyes and you are perfect, kind, loving...And I will do everything in my power to save you because I...I fucking love you!"
She started to cry.
Even as SheRa crying she was beautiful.
You cup her face.
She was so tall, blond, and beautiful you wanted her to.
But you knew it wasnt right.
"I-I cant say the same..A-Adora...You and Catra are together and it wouldn't be right."
You wipe her tears away.
"Is that why you have been so posessive over me and overprotective? I know I am dying but...It has to be more than that. I mean.."
You intertwine your fingers with hers.
"Listen Adora, I like you to just not in that way."
That was a complete lie but you couldnt get in the way of Catras happiness.
She was your best and closest friend.
"I like you as a best friend."
You knew it must have crushed her.
But what could you do?
She was already with someone.
"I-I am sorry I shouldn't have said that (y-y/n).And I shouldn't be so posessive over you I just...I just care about you so much.."
She shuck her head and pulls your hand away from her face gently.
"I have feelings for both of you. And now that you are....Sick...I just felt like I needed to confess to you how I felt. Yes I love Catra and we will be married soon but I also love you."
She looks away.
"I suppose it would be to much to ask for a kiss huh?"
She sighed.
You cup her face again pulling it toward you.
"I wish I could but I cant. I am sorry Adora."
You nuzzle her nose.
"I can give you one of those though."
You let out a small giggle which made her blush madly.
"(Y/n)? Can I ask you something?"
You tilt your head.
"Sure."
"If things ended differently. If I didnt get with her would you have gotten with me?"
You sigh.
"No Adora..I am dying, I cant put you through that."
You could see a hint of anger in her eyes.
But you couldnt say yes even if you wanted to, it would crush her if you passed on, even more so than she would be now.
"You are not dying, oh my Gods why the fuck do you keep saying that?! We will find a way if it kills us! If giving up my life is what it takes then I will do it!"
You gulp.
She was so close to your face it was hard to look away.
She seemed so angry now.
You hated her outbursts they were getting scary now.
"Adora! If you haven't found a cure by now you will never find one! I am sorry to burst your bubble but I am tired of getting false hope! I will not live through this! Get it through your big, dumb head Adora!"
You burst into tears.
Grabbing your arms she slammed you into the wall behind you.
"If I dont believe in it then who will (y/n)? Hope is what's keeping you alive. We all have it. And you know why? Because we all love you. Giving up is not an option for any of us. Not even you."
She kisses your cheek and let's your arms go.
"I'll see you tonight. I have to show you something."
You blush and touch your cheek.
You nod watching her walk away.
"Scary, and pretty."
You thought to yourself.