18.A

Adora was the cutest girl you had ever seen.
She was so perfect.
And it didnt help that she was stressing over your Birthday like it was some big event.
"Damn it! (Y/n), I want it to be the best Birthday a friend could ever throw you! But I cant seem to get anything right!"
She hugged you and sighed.
"I am sorry I cant give you the Birthday you wanted. " You let out a small laugh. "Hey, honestly I dont want some big party..."
You smiled.
She looked at you and blushed.
"Then what do you want? I mean honestly you never want anything for your Birthday or any day for that matter."
You smirked,
"I want you."
You poke her cheek and whisper.
"Me?! Why would you want me?" You gasp,
"How dare you ask that question Adora, who would want a girl like you? You are sweet, kind, loving, a great friend, and you are SheRa." You hug her.
She smiles,
"Well you got me..You mean like a girlfriend right?"
She tilts her head making you lift your head up to look at her, you nod.
"Finally you asked me.."
She let out a light laugh. "Hm?"
You looked confused. "You know how long I wanted you to ask that (y/n)? A very long time. I thought you had no interest in me that way."
You shake your head violently,
"no that wasnt it at all, I thought you liked someone else!"
She bent down and kissed your lips gently making you let out a small muffled moan.
You two finally break the kiss and pull away from eachother.
"Do you atleast want Glimmer and Bow here? They really wanted to throw you a special party to."
She pokes your nose.
You nod in a daze.
"I want to stay here for a while longer though Adora. You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this with you. I mean ever since we met you have been the best girl I have ever met. Granted we have met alot of people but you by far have been the best. I love the way you make me feel even though you are not always around I still feel like you are there ya know?"
She laughs.
"Well I have felt different around you thats for sure (y/n). You make me smile even when I am in a bad mood. The perfect princess."
She kisses you again quickly.
"Should we tell Glimmer and Bow about us now? I am sure they would want to know."
She nods.
"Of course, eventhough they will both freak and immediately ask if we are both joking."
"And that's why you will tell them, Adora."
She roles her eyes,
"Fine, but only because it's your Birthday."
She smiled and kissed your forehead.