24.S

You knew your girlfriend was protective when you got into this relationship.
"(Y/n), you need to tell me where you are going incase you get hurt. And I dont like you wearing that outfit. It might attract the wrong crowd."
But you didnt know she was this over protective.
"SheRa, I am fine really I am just going out to get some supplies for my art room. And I am just wearing a skirt and a tank top! I'm not over dressed!"
You said a little agitated.
You wished she wouldn't be like that.
You know she loved you and you loved her but she was just so.....
Protective.
"Well I just know there are some people out there that would do anything to a pretty lady like you."
SheRa smiled and hugged you.
You loved her warmth.
It made you feel safe.
"Babe, really I am fine."
"I insist, (y/n)"
She said stirnly.
Gripping tighter onto your waist.
You honestly were getting a little fearful at this point of her.
You knew she wouldn't hurt you.
But you also knew she would stalk you all through town if you didnt do what she said!
"Fine."
You walk up stairs and come back down a few minutes later with your jeans and one of your band Ts.
"Better you over protective idiot."
You crossed your arms.
"Yeah, of course. I only look out for your wellbeing (y/n). You know that."
She made her way over to you again and kissed your head.
"And besides...As your overprotective "idiot" I feel it is my job to keep you out of trouble."
"What? By being my mother? Not letting me do what I want. God SheRa you dont even let me go out at night!"
You growl.
You honestly didn't want to fight but you couldnt help it.
You were just a little agitated at her.
"Hey! I just want what's best for you! Why would you even want to go outside in the dark?"
She crossed her arms.
You sighed.
"Stars."
You simply said.
You stood in silence for what felt like forever.
You just really wanted her to be less...
Protective over you.
Yes you had been hurt in the past but that was the past.
This is the present!
"(Y/n) I am sorry okay? I just love you so much. I dont want to loose you or have you get killed. I dont know what I would do if that happened."
She Nuzzled her head into your neck making you shiver.
"I promise I will try to do better. I just...Hate the feeling of thinking I will loose the one I love."
She kissed your neck gently.
"Thank you love I would really appreciate it. I know you love me and I know you would never let anything happen to me but I can defend myself. You have taught me a few things. I can handle this. Okay?"
She sighed and nodded.
"Good, I love you baby. I'll be back in a few hours."
"I love you to. Be safe okay?"
"Okey!"
You said cheerfully and ran out the door.