30 (pt.5)

You needed to leave.
You didnt want them to feel like it's their fault.
It wasnt!
You just didnt want them to feel as awful as they did when they were around you .
Being sick you realised you loved all of them and didnt want them to go through the trouble of helping you.
You didnt mean anything you would think to yourself.
Not as much as Shera and the others meant anyway.
Leaving was going to be hard but yet you had to do it.
"You guys we need to talk."
You called everyone in.
Yes it was hard and again you would hate hurting them.
But everything you are doing is for them.
You would just be in the way.
"Let me speak. No questions, no answers, no talking at all. Just silence untill I am done."
You say.
Tears beginning to stream down your face.
"I-I am leaving. I was not going to telling you and just leave in the night but....I realised it wasnt right and I have to tell you. I will not say where I am going nor will I let anyone come with me. I will not be followed got it?"
You look at Adora who was glaring at you.
Not in anger though.
She was just upset.
"I dont want to worry any of you. I love you all and I am doing this for the good of everyone. I dont want any of you to see me decay into nothing. My body is giving in and there is no cure. I may be a little selfish in wanting to go on my own but I love all of you and I dknt want you to see what I will become in future days. I am leaving because I cant be in the way of anyone's happiness. I know all of you care about me in some way, shape, or form. You all have treated me like I matter eventhough you know I dont and I love that about all of you."
You wipe the tears away from your cheeks.
You were a sobbing mess because you would miss all of them.
You had a family.
They loved you no matter what.
"Okay you know what, I am tired of you always doing this! (Y/n), what the fuck. You are just springing this on us now?! The fucking war is over and we have a ton of time to find a cure! Gods why do you have to be like this?! We care about you and you do matter! Why cant you get that into your head! We love you and we are doing this for you not for us! You do matter! Why do you say that, (y/n), we love you, you are a princess in our eyes. You always will be! Why wont you let us do this for you?!"
Adora blurted and grabbed you by your arms.
She was also sobbing mess and couldnt come to terms with your decision.
She wasnt going to let you go that easily.
"No one here is going to let you leave! It's not your decision that's making you do this! You think you will die but your wrong! We wont let it happen! And if we have to lock you in a fucking room to keep you safely here well then...Thats.What.We.Will.Do."
Adora growled and tightened her grip on your arm.
She would keep you here at any cost.