30.(pt.9)

"Listen Sparkles...I dont think (y/n) is being entirely honest about the progression of her Illness. She is getting worse each passing day faster and faster. Has she said anything to you?"
Catra sat across from her.
Glimmer had not really noticed.
She just loves the time they were spending together.
But now that Catra had mentioned it her body had been getting skinnier and more frail.
"Now that you mention it I have."
Catra sighs and covers her face.
"I dont know what to do. Everything we are doing doesnt seem to work. The cure is far from complete and she is running out of time!"
Catra felt a sharp pain across her face.
Glimmer had slapped her.
"Get a grip on yourself Catra! We will find one you cant loose hope in her!"
Catras eyes widened.
"Glimmer, I just want her to live with us. Here...For the rest of her life..For the rest of OUR lives."
Catra touched her cheek and sighed rolling her eyes.
"I need that Sparkles."
Glimmer frowned.
"She will have a long life if we make it comfortable for her okay? She is having a party. She is planning it herself and wants everyone and I mean everyone there. We need to make it happen at all costs okay? She is so excited. And I was so relieved that she had smiled finally. She wants to do this."
Glimmer sat back down in her chair and rubbed her eyes.
She was crying.
"I am scared to Catra. But we cant let this get to us or we are in for trouble. Not only with ourselves but with (y/n)."
Catra blushed a little.
She pictured (y/n) being happy and married one day.
She was so beautiful no matter what she was in.
"Listen Sparkles. Can I talk to you about something else?"
Glimmer looked up at her.
Her eyes were so bloodshot.
"Yeah."
"I..I think I have a you know...Crush on...(y-y/n)..I dont know..I have just had these feelings...I love Adora still and I would never hurt or leave her but...(y/n) just...Makes me feel at ease.."
Glimmers eyes widened.
She did not expect her to like you.
You and Catra were best friends.
"Does she know or...?"
Catra shakes her head.
"No and she can never know. I dont want to ever loose Adora. I love her to death. But if I lost (y/n) I would go insane. (Y/n) has the biggest heart and does not want anyone to worry about her and that's what I love. She puts others befor herself like Adora. But (y/n) is different. Ugh what do I do Sparkles?"
Glimmer shrugged.
"I know you didnt want to tell her but..You should talk to her about this. She would help you I know it.(y/n) is understanding..She would never tell Adora about the conversation. Just..Maybe talk to her."
Catra sighed.
"Are you sure Glimmer? I mean..I cant loose Adora..I mean what if...-"
"Just..Talk to her."
Glimmer stood up and walked out of the room.
"Okay."