20.A

You and your girlfriend had your first fight.
You had been together over a year and the one thing you bring up breaks her.
"Adora, I just want you to stay here for a week is that so much to ask?! I dont get to see you that often as it is and when I do see you your always training!"
You crossed your arms.
You just wanted a few days.
Was that to much to ask?
Adora looked at you angrily.
"Well it's not my fault I'm this way! I just want to protect you! I love you. But apparently that doesnt matter to you does it?"
You gasp,
"Adora! Oh my God, I just want to hang out with you babe! I dont want protection I want you!"
You scream, tears streaming down your face.
You just wanted your girlfriend.
Just her.
"(Y/n), I want you to be safe. That's all I care about. I care about you more than anything. If you got hurt I would just break. I dont know how I would react."
She sighed and pulled you into a hug and kissed your head.
You loved the feeling this gave you.
It made you feel warm.
She was a great girlfriend but just a little over protective.
She loved you and you knew that.
"Baby, nothing would happen to me if I have you and our friends. And to be honest I am quite the fighter as well."
You smirk.
She just laughs lightly and traces the patterns on the back of your (F/C) tank top.
"I know baby, you know how I am though. I am just built this way. Baby...I'll spend more time with you if that's what you want. But you have to promise me something. And if you cant keep this promise I will have to go back to doing what I have been doing."
You lightly push away and nod.
"Okay baby, anything. I just want you to be with me once in a while that's all I ask."
She smiled.
"Promise me you will protect yourself. Even if it means killing me, anyone, or anything else that could hurt  you. I know I love you..But certain thinks can cause me to forget."
She kisses you lightly and you kiss back.
You hug her.
"I-I cant hurt you or any of my friends...I just cant!"
You look down.
"If you cant then I have to do this.."
She says sternly.
"Fine! You act like it's to much to take a break for the love of your life you fucking asshole!"
You scream.
"I never said that who else will protect you if you get hurt!"
She yelled back.
"All of our fucking friends! Not just you! You are not the only one that cares for me!"
You burst out in tears.
She sighed and pulled you in again.
She kissed your cheek and whipped your tears.
"Babe...I..I'll make more time..I promise."
You nod and nuzzle into her chest.
"P-Promise?"
"I promise, (y/n)."
You smile faintly and kiss her chest gently thanking her.
"I love you."
You whisper.
"I love you to babe."