30.S

((After Season 5. Everyone is trying to help you.))
"Hey, (y/n)..You are upset about something. I want to know what it is. We are all worried about you. Are you okay?"
You look down and mess with your dress.
"SheRa. Am I going to die?"
You start to cry.
She looks concerned.
Yes you were the only person she couldnt heal for some reason.
But she would have never though you would ask such a question.
"Why would you ask that? No, we wont let that happen. We will find a way to heal you. I promise."
You sigh and look up at her.
"Listen..I dont want you to heal me...."
You wipe your tears away.
She stiffens up.
"We are going to do it and that's final."
She sits down next to you.
Yes you had an incurable disease that even SheRa couldnt heal but that wont stop you from living your best life.
"Listen. SheRa...I mean...Adora..I dont want you to waist your time on me. I have lived ad long as I wanted to meet some awesome friends and call them my family. I am happy now..I'm free. And when my body gives in to this I will die happy knowing you and everyone are at peace.."
You smile and tuck your hair behind your ear.
SheRa growls.
"We are finding you a cure and that's final. No matter what it takes. God (y/n) you are my best friend and I love you. I cant loose you. I wont loose you!"
She grabs you and pulls you into her lap.
She had been your first friend since your sister died and you loved her for that.
"Listen. Dont waist time on me. I am nothing compared to the others. I am by every means replaceable."
You cup her face.
"And besides. Who else will watch over you from the Heavens hm?"
You wink.
She looks away.
"We are not loosing you..Either you do this with us or I am never going to forgive you for leaving me. Ever...You of all people should live with us (y/n). And I will make sure it happens. And look at everyone else..We would be lost without you. Think about your friends."
"You think I haven't thought about it every day I have this? Do you think I dont fucking care about all of you! I just want to let go! It hurts! You have no idea the pain I am in every minute I have this disease! I love you! I love all of you! I am just..Hurting. all of you have no idea what it does to you when you have a flesh eating virus clinging to you! It feels like my insides are moving...I want to let go! Why wont you guys understand!"
You push yourself off of SheRa and curl up onto your bed.
"(Y/n), please I-"
"All of you just go away."
You whisper.
"I-I want to be alone."

//Think I may do a part 2..What do ya'll think?\\