2| Are you threatening me?

Once outside we see two guys fighting. A tall guy with dark brown hair pinning a slightly shorter guy against the lockers punching him continuously. Dani freezes and looks extremely worried. I couldn't just stand there and watch as this guy mercilessly beat up another kid. I step forward and pull the taller guy away. He stares at me angrily.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He demands angrily.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm stopping you from breaking someone's nose." I reply back.

"You better watch yourself before you get involved in something you know nothing about." He warns. I scoff.

"Are you threatening me?"

"No, I'm warning you to stay out of things that don't concern you." He snaps angrily.

"Now, now no need to get all pissy with me because I interrupted your little fight," I reply sarcastically. He scowls and walks away angrily. I turn around to see if the other guy was alright. Aside from several bruises and a bloody nose he seems ok. 

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"I will be. Thank you."

"You're welcome,"

I look to Dani who looks shocked and impressed. I look around to see that there is a crowd where the altercation happened. I send them a glare and they slowly begin to disperse. As everyone begins to go back to their classes I turn to Dani.

"That was badass," Dani said as we went back to sit at our desks.

 The bell rings and the teacher enters. He talks for the entire class about his rules and expectations. It is very boring listening to him talk. Every now and then Dani and I make sarcastic comments to each other. I am really happy to have already made a new friend. The bell rings and Dani and I go our separate ways.

I head to my next class which is math. Once there I look for a seat near the back of the class and sit down. I am there before most of the class arrives so I just play on my phone waiting for more people to enter. As more students begin to file in I see him, the guy who I stopped from breaking a kid's nose. He seems to notice me too as he scowls in my direction. The bell rings and the teacher speaks up.

"Welcome everyone to AP Calculus. I know everyone is excited to sit with their friends but I am going to be giving you a seating chart. So say goodbye to your friends as I call your names." I am relieved when I am not called to sit in the front row. She continues to call students and keeps going until she gets to the middle of the room. Once she gets to my name I go and sit down at my desk and nervously wait to see who sits by me. "Christian Williams." She calls and I look around to see who she called. I hear a loud sigh and turn to see the guy from the hallway. He sits down and glares at the front of the room. Shit. I am so fucked.

____________________________________

So, Christian is kinda a dick, but you know it happens. Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry that this is such a short chapter, they will be longer as the book picks up. :)XO my lovely readers.

Love, Marie