Extras| Part Two

Summer and Taylor

"Hey, did you have the same talk I did back at the house?" Summer asked grabbing Taylor's arm as the rest of the group enters the decorated gym.

"Depends, did Dani talk to you about us?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah..." Summer replied, looking down awkwardly.

"Look we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to but whatever Dani told you is probably true." Summer looks up slowly, her mouth slightly open.

"What?"

"I love you okay? I've loved you for years but I was just too scared to tell you and have it ruin our friendship. I would never do anything to ruin our friendship. I love you and you are one of the most important people in my life." 

"I love you too," Summer replied instantly grabbing Taylor by the collar of her jacket. Their lips connect in a passionate kiss. 

"Ehem, are you two coming?" They disconnect to see who it was.

"Uh, yeah," Summer replied, laughing awkwardly.

"Well, you lovebirds better hurry up before people get suspicious," Thomas said with a laugh as they follow him inside. 

________________________

I know this is really short but I never did show Summer and Taylor getting together and I thought some of you would appreciate it. Xo, my lovely readers.

Love, Marie