3| Totally Badass

After an excruciating class period sitting next to Christian, the bell rings and I get up to leave. I head to my next class with nothing eventful happening. After that, I make my way to the cafeteria where I look for Dani. I spot her sitting with two other girls and she waves me over with a smile.

"Hey Logan, this is Summer," She points to a pretty blonde girl. "And this is Taylor," She points to a girl with black hair. They both smile and wave at me. I sit down with them and we start talking.

"Hi, Dani told us about what you did this morning. Totally badass." Summer says excitedly. Taylor nods in agreement.

"It wasn't that big of a deal. I just stopped a kid from getting beaten to a pulp." I reply casually.

"Yeah, but you stopped Christian Williams, he's not someone to mess with. He started getting into fights over the summer and they're pretty bad. No one ever stops them because they're afraid of what will happen if he retaliates." Dani says matter-of-factly.

"Well I'm not afraid of some jackass who jumps a kid the first day of school," I replied coolly. Right after I say that I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn around and see none other than Christian himself. "Speak of the devil," I say rolling my eyes. This seems to amuse Christian's friends who are standing behind him trying to hide their smiles.

"I need to talk to you." He says seriously.

"I think I'll pass but thanks for the offer," I say emotionlessly. This angers him which only amuses me.

"That wasn't a request." He says tensely.

"Well, the answer is still no," I reply calmly. He grabs my arm and drags me out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell," I yell angrily.

"I told you I needed to talk to you,"

"There are better ways of going about that like not being such a jackass,"

"Whatever, I don't have time to argue with you. I just wanted to tell you to stay out of things that don't concern you,"

"Seriously? You're upset about me breaking up your fight. You're lucky you didn't break his nose,"

"No, he's lucky I didn't break his nose. I was going easy on him, he deserves so much worse," And with that, he walks away leaving me to contemplate what he had just said. What did he mean by that? What did that kid do to him?

________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think he did? I mean had to be pretty bad to get his nose almost broken. Probably killed Christian's goldfish, like a certain future seer in a certain musical set in Columbia. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. XO my lovely readers.

Love, Marie