8| Party favors

TW* This chapter contains scenes of sexual assault*TW

__________________________________________

When I arrive at Dani's house I walk up and knock on the door. She opens it almost immediately and ushers me inside. We walk back to her bedroom where Summer and Taylor are already hanging out. The party doesn't start until eight so we decide to order a pizza and watch a movie until it is time to get ready. We are all curled up in Dani's bed watching Wild Child. When the movie is over it's 7:20 so we decide to start getting ready. I am wearing the same outfit I wore to school so I just curl my hair and fix my mascara. Once we are all ready we get into Dani's car and drive to Ryan's house. I am stunned when we pull up to a huge house with colorful lights coming from inside. We park in the street across from his house and get out. We walk up to his house and walk into the party. There are already a lot of people at the party and the music is blaring. We walk into the huge kitchen to see if we can get something to drink. Thankfully there was hardly any alcohol and it was mostly just regular drinks. There were also chips and other snacks. I was a lot more comfortable knowing there wouldn't be much alcohol here. I grab a pop and take a drink from it. The girls also grab pops which makes me happy. We look around the party to see where we want to go when Ryan comes up to greet us.

"Hey guys nice to see you." He says looking at each of us but lingering on Taylor. Hmm, interesting. I take a mental note of what he did and smile at him. "Well I'm gonna go say hi to some more people but I hope you guys have a nice time."

"Did you guys see that?" I ask. Dani and Summer both nod but Taylor shakes her head looking confused.

"Are you serious Tay? He was totally checking you out."Summer says. Taylor shakes her head looking nervous.

"What no. He looked at all of us." Taylor says. We all just shake our heads and drop the subject. We walk out onto the makeshift dance floor and start dancing. We laugh and dance to a lot of songs before I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I walk down the hall and find the bathroom. I walk in and do my business. I open the door and am startled by Jack standing outside of the door.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He says as I exit the bathroom.

"It's fine," I say slightly uncomfortable. He walks closer to me backing me against the wall. My breath hitches as I start to panic a little.

"So what are you doing here tonight. You on a date or something?" He asks

"No, I'm just here with some friends."

"So you don't have a boyfriend?" I shake my head no. This seems to make him happy. "So then it would be alright if I did this?" He says as he leans in like he's going to kiss me.

"Stop," I say urgently. I try to push him away but he just grabs my hands and pins them against the wall. "Please stop!" I say feeling panic and fear take over my body.

"Relax, I won't hurt you I just wanna get to know you," He says tightening his grip on my wrists.

"Please just let me go,"

"Oh come on, I just wanna show you a nice time." He says and this sets me even more on edge. He leans in to kiss me again and I try to get away but I can't. As soon as his lips meet mine I freeze. My mind goes back to everything that happened last year and I panic even more. I can feel tears starting to stream down my face. I close my eyes trying to get my mind to focus on fighting.  He moves his hands so that one is holding my hands against the wall and one is moving down my waist. I shudder under his touch and try to break free from his hold. Even though he is only holding my wrists with one hand I can't break free. I finally get my lips free from his and speak up.

"Jack stop, please,"

"Quit playing hard to get," He says as he starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I suck in a breath at the pleasurable sensation, instantly hating myself for it. I know that there are involuntary reactions to things that are pleasurable but it still makes me angry at myself. I hold back a moan as he continues. I feel so gross. Why am I reacting like this?

"Brandon stop," I freeze at my mistake. Jack was too preoccupied to notice. "Stop, I'm serious," I try getting my arms loose again but he just tightened his grip while moving his lips back to mine. His free hand started to roam to the waistband of my skirt. Tears fall from my eyes as I realize that I can't stop him.

 He continues to touch me when I feel him be yanked away from me. I open my eyes to see Christian pulling Jack off of me and onto the ground. He punches him multiple times before he knocks him out. He stands over Jack for a little bit just staring at him before he turns to look at me. His face is filled with anger which soon softens when he sees me. He steps towards me and I instinctively take a step back hitting the wall.

"Hey, it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you." He says softly. I relax slightly and he steps closer to me. He grabs the side of my face and looks me over while wiping away some of my tears. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asks concerned. 

"I don't think so," I say. He continues looking me over and pauses at my wrists. He narrows his eyes and I look at him confused until I look down and see bruises beginning to form around my wrists. I hadn't even noticed them until now. 

"These look pretty dark. How Hard was he holding onto you?" He asks as calmly as he can but I can hear the anger in his voice.

"Pretty hard I couldn't get away from him," I say my voice cracking a little. Christian looks at me sadly and pulls me in for a hug. I tense for a second before relaxing into the hug. He hugs me for a minute before releasing me.

"Do you want to sit somewhere quieter?" He asks. I nod and he leads me up a flight of stairs to a room with a couch and tv. He motions for me to sit down and I do. "I should have known he would try something like this again." He mutters.

"What?"

"Jack, this isn't the first time he's taken advantage of a girl at a party. Ryan didn't even invite him he just found a way to sneak past him."

"He's done this to another girl?" He nods sadly.

"My sister. But he got a lot farther with her. I wasn't there to stop him that night. That's why I was beating him up on the first day of school."

"That's what you meant about him deserving worse." He nods. Wow, I can't believe this. All along Christian had every right to beat him up.

______________________________________________________

So... Jack is a terrible person. Also, I guess this means that Christian isn't a dick after all, just a brother trying to get justice for his little sister. Yes, his sister is younger by one year, making her a junior. As for Jack, well, I don't think we need to spend any time on him other than castrating him. :) XO my lovely readers.

Love, Marie